Part 5: activities

Everyone
They walked down the corridor and headed to the staff workers office they had been shown before getting their dorm key.

They finally reached the door soobin leading the group.

"Umm someone else knock" soobin ran behind Yeonjun

"I- okay..." Yeonjun raised her knuckles to the door and knocked gently.

After a few moments the door opened revealing the same staff member that greeted them as they got off the bus.

"Oh hi boys what can I do for you" he smiled, his Australian accent thick.

"Umm...we were wondering what activities and stuff theres to do around here after school" Yeonjun spoke.

"Ahh well follow me I'll show you the activity board" he stepped out of his office closing the door behind him and lead them down the corridor.

They hit the large hallway where a board hung to the wall.

"Okay here we have the sports and activity notice, so what you lot into?" He turned and asked them.

"Ooo football definitely football!" Beomgyu spoke up first.

"bet it's just so you can perv on guys without their shirt on" taehyun smirked.

"And so what if it is" beomgyu smirked back.

"Okay I can stick with football to keep an eye on him and make sure you doesn't shag the team on the field" taehyun aimed the last part at beomgyu.

"Okayy...and what about you three?"

"Umm I like dance or music" Yeonjun smiled.

"Get out me two" soobin smiled back at him.

"Great well you two can head over to our music department and they will head you from there."

"Oh Kai what do you want to do?" Soobin turned to face the quiet boy.

"Umm..i-I- like t-to draw" he gave a timid smile.

Soobin turned around to face the member of staff. "Got any art studios"

"We do um why don't I take Hueningkai there and I'm sure you guys will find the sports field and the music department it's on the top floor first right" he smiled.

"Sure thanks sir" Yeonjun smiled.

Before they could walk away kai tugged on soobin's sleeve to get his attention.

"C-can I-I s-stay W-with y-you" he asked.

Soobin made a face in awe and nodded.
"Sure thing why don't we head to the art studio grab some paper and stuff then we can head to the music room"

Kai smiled "Thankyou"

"Um sir..Kai wants to stay with us" Soobin told him.

"Oh okay sure things I'll see you all later than drop by my office anytime" bangchan turned away and headed back to his office.

"Okay well we'll see you later then" taehyun waved them off and he and beomgyu headed down stairs.

Beomgyu
Taehyun and beomgyu headed out of the school and to the football field they saw a few yards away.

"Shouldn't we get changed first?" Taehyun questioned.

"Ah fuck it we can shower when we get back" beomgyu answered as he ran off into the field.

"We huh?" Taehyun smirked then followed behind.

Soobin
The three of them made their way to the music room after picking up art supplies for Kai to draw while the other two played music and or danced.

"Gosh I haven't danced in so long my limbs will be so tight" Yeonjun laughed excitement filling her body as they got closer.

"I bet you dance great" soobin smiled blushing.

They reached the music room which seemed to be empty for some reason.

Happily they didn't question it.

Kai took a seat at a desk in the back and placed his paper and pencils on the desk.

Soobin sat by the piano and warmed his hands up by playing a few notes.

Yeonjun played calming music while stretching his body and getting ready to dance.

Taehyun
A few hours had passed and both boys had sweat dripping down their bodies and mud on their uniform from falling and sliding on the ground.

Taehyun watched as beomgyu slicked his hair back exposing his forehead as the sweat made his hair stick. He watched a droplet of sweat fall down his neck making taehyun notice how prominent the boys Adam's apple was.

"Ready to go?"  Beomgyu snapped taehyun from his admiration.

"Mhmm" taehyun nodded his head and the two headed to the shower room being the first of the other four to enter the communal showers.

"No perving on me alright" taehyun teased as they entered the wash room.

"I swear to god I will hit you next time" beomgyu grumbled.

After the boys showered they headed back to their dorm in a hurry as they didn't bring clothes with them so they ran in towels back to the room.

They opened the door finding it unlocked thankfully since soobin was the one with the key.

They walked in seeing the three others sat on their beds. 

After quick conversation they both began to get changed.

Hueningkai
2 hours had passed and Kai was done with his drawing. He added finishing touches and jumped when I voice came from behind him.

"You're really good Kai" soobin smiled looking down at his art.

"Mhmm you are" yeonjun agreed from beside him.

"Thanks" Kai spoke quietly.

"It's kinda..Um" Yeonjun started.

"Let him draw how he wants" soobin smiled picking it up. "Let's go back to the dorm we've been gone for almost 2 hours and I have the key"

They headed back to the dorm unlocking it and getting changed.

"Are you going shower Yeonjun?" Soobin asked.

"Not on a girl day Thankyou very much" Yeonjun replied getting changed and slipping into bed.

Yeonjun
Around 20 minutes had passed and the door opened revealing taehyun and beomgyu in towels.

"Where did your clothes go?" Yeonjun asked.

"Here" taehyun held his dirty uniform up.

"You played football in your uniform" soobin raised his eyebrows

"Mhmm now ima go changed and take this to the laundry room" beomgyu replied.

-

It was now 10pm and they were getting ready for bed.

"who the fuck draw that creepy ass cursed imagine!" Beomgyu yelled pointing at the drawing stuck to the wall beside Kai's bed.

"Kai did. He's talented huh?" Soobin smiled.

"It's good but...it's...I think Kai's more fucked up than me" beomgyu chuckled.

"Oi don't be nasty" taehyun smacked beomgyu's ass as he passed.

"Alright sorry" beomgyu rolled his eyes and hopped into bed as did the rest of them.

They all got comfortable in bed before Yeonjun said goodnight followed by beomgyu then taehyun then soobin and lastly a mumbled night from Kai.

-

Helloo

I haven't updated in a few days I'm sorry :(

What are you're thoughts so far?

Hope you enjoy and I'll be back soon

Until next time ❤️x