Part 8: shopping

Beomgyu

"Alright since we had our little heart to heart yesterday I figured since it's a Saturday why don't we all head to the mall that's down town huh?" Beomgyu spoke once he walked through the door after eating breakfast.

Yeonjun got up from their bed and nodded. "Sure sounds fun"

"I'm in" taehyun agreed.

"If huening wants to of course" soobin looked at the boy sitting up with his head against the wall above his bed.

"O-okay I'll c-come" Kai smiled while blushing.

"Great then let's go" beomgyu grabbed his bag full of savings and headed out of the door.

"Gosh why is he rushing so much. I didn't even get ready for the day ahead of me" Yeonjun huffed.

"Just go out in that you look good" taehyun paused his moved to speak.

"In this! Gosh men know nothing about fashion" Yeonjun rolled their eyes.

"Well if you don't hurry you'll miss the bus" and with that taehyun continued to take his money and leave the room following beomgyu.

"You ready huening?" Soobin questioned holding his hand out for the boy to take.

Kai nodded shyly and grabbed onto soobin's warm hands.

"Yeonjun come on already" soobin yelled at the person observing themselves in the bathroom mirror.

"Alright alright I'm coming stop rushing me" Yeonjun rushed out of the bathroom collecting their bank card and heading out with soobin and Hueningkai close behind.

-

They waited by the bus stop opposite the school for the bus to arrive.

"Ugh why does it take so long" beomgyu tapped his foot against the pavement.

"Be patient...and stop tapping you're giving me anxiety" taehyun grabbed the boys leg.

The bus arrived shortly after and the 5 hopped on.

10 minutes later they arrived in town.

"Ew why is there only like 4 stores" beomgyu moaned.

"Because we got sent to prison instead of an actual functioning town" Yeonjun rolled their eyes.

"Stop whingeing guys come on at least we have a few shops" soobin stayed optimistic and lead the group into a store.

The store was quite small and it actual turned out to be a thrift shop.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, too fucking big, ew,ew" beomgyu went down the line of clothing.

"Stop being so picky and harsh you wanted to come" taehyun smacked the boy.

"I didn't think it would be this shitty okay"

"Hey guys, how do I look" soobin had picked up a pair of oversized glasses and placed them on his face making the boys burst out into laughter.

"Pass em over ahah" Yeonjun giggled.

"How do you even managed to look hot in those!" Beomgyu yelled.

The shop owners giggles were heard.

Beomgyu headed over to her.

"So does this shop have anything good or-

"Beomgyu! You can just ask that" Yeonjun marched over.

"What it's true"

"You could at least be a little more respectful"

"Woah Woah chill the both of you" soobin interfered leaving Kai and taehyun alone to browse.

Taehyun

Hueningkai silently looked at clothes while taehyun watched in boredom.

"So how come you're so close with soobin?"

Kai stopped and looked at the boy speaking to him.

"W-what do y-you mean?"

"Well you seem to not stutter around him a-and you held his hand, are you guys like a thing?" Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

"N-no we aren't a t-thing we're friends. And h-he makes me f-feel safe, he's nice to me" Kai answered slightly annoyed that taehyun had thought they were dating based on the fact they held hands.

"Okay okay. Well I'm nice to you why don't you feel safe around me? Or even the rest of us?" Taehyun questioned as they walked further down the aisle.

"If it's any c-consolation i trust you the s-second most"

Taehyun smiled. "Huh...great"

"Okay so I decided we are going to have an ugly clothes haul let's go" beomgyu returned with a bunch of clothes and pushed them towards the changing rooms.

-

A few hours later they returned to their dorm with a few bags of clothes.

"See and you said everything was disgusting" Yeonjun held up their bags.

"Well that's coz you have weird taste in clothing" beomgyu smirked.

"Bitch" Yeonjun rolled their eyes and walked off into the room.

Soobin laid down on Hueningkais bed after taking off his shoes.

"Gosh my feet hurt"

"Awh my poor baby" Yeonjun climbed on top of him and laid down beside him.

"Umm...c-could you...Umm"

"He wants you to get the fuck up" taehyun smiled finishing Kai's sentence.

"Jeez Kai I didn't know you had such a potty mouth" Yeonjun sat up and sarcastically responded.

"Yh okay" soobin got up from the bed and began climbing to his own.

"Damn binnie serving us cake" Yeonjun slapped his ass.

"Ouch. Hey"

Yeonjun giggled and walked away.

"Have a nice nap cutie"

-

Hello

Who's relationship do you guys like the best?

I feel like we have tyunning, sookai, yeonbin and a little taegyu

Until next time ❤️x