Chapter 3 The car ride- Janet

Boston Massachusetts 2021 around 11am (they are in the car) 

*Janets POV* 

I pushed my key into the key hole put the car in drive and started the car, about to drive to the store.( sorry I don't know anything about driving and cars) Riley was seated in her blue car seat all buckled in. 

"You ready" Janet asked her kid making sure she didn't have to use the bathroom before they went. 

"All good" replied Riley siting with her hands on her lap.

"Alright then let's go" explained Janet starting to drive off.

"Mommy I want to listen to frozen" Riley wined from her car seat. Agh I am so sick of that movie but some how Riley is obsessed I mean obsessed with it. 

"No I'm not proud to say it but I know every damm word to that fucking movie" I expanded looking at her for a moment in the mirror then putting my eyes balk on the road. 

"don't you want to watch anything else" I asked her practically begging for her to say yes to watching anything else.

" there is another movie I would like to watch" she explained tracing shapes on her hand. 

" what it is" I questioned thanking and praying in my head that she wants to watch something else for once. But just as if the cruel world had pulled the old carrot on a stick trick on me she said.

"Frozen 2" Riley said smiling at me. 

Dammit I thought, I should have known were this was going. Oh well what are you going to do. 

"Sigh were here" I said as we pulled into the parking lot and found a spot. As I opened my door I thought to my self this is going to be a long day.