Chapter 4 the car- Katrina

Boston Massachusetts 2021 around 11am (they are in the car) 

*Katrina's POV*

I opened the door to my care and sat down in the seat closing the door as I sat down. My 2 suns never really need help with buckling their seatbelts they act more like adults than 5 year olds. 

"Is everyone ready" I asked turning my head to look at them they sat in identical gray car seats. 

"We are all good mother" replied my sun Misha from his seat 

"Ok off we go" I said as I put the car in drive and drove off towards the store. 

The town filed with banners and posters for the upcoming fireworks show as it is almost July 4. I just don't understand why these people set of fire works when it's not war time. But as we were driving I swear the amount of posters hanging up doubled if not tripled. 

"Mother" Sergei said and grabbed my attention from were he was sitting. 

"Yes" I responded to him still keeping my eyes on the road. 

"Can we go see the fireworks next week?" Misha asked looking out the window at all of the posters. 

"No these Americans launch fireworks with no war happening it is meaningless and a wast of ammunition" I explained I have how you say very strong opinions on the 4 of July.  

"We're here" I said as I pulled into the parking lot and turned the car off. I opened my door and thought, this is going to be a long day.