Chapter Seven

Three months have passed now. Micheal constantly dodged Harmony, Justin continued to fuck Aren after school, (Y/n) has been chillin with Wednesday and her family, Pugsly continued to date Micheal...and fuck him from time to time until soon Camp started.

(Y/n) and Harmony packed there bags and met their parents in the car.

"Oh isn't this exciting! My two babies are getting along and are going to camp for the whole summer?! This is a dream come true!" Both females rolled there eyes.

"Mom." She giggled and placed her hand on her husbands shoulder.

"That's also gives us some alone time honey~" he smirked and kissed her hand having her blush and smile.

(Y/n): "Gross"

Harmony: "Get a room"

There dad turned and glared. "You know I've been waiting for both of y'all to move out but this is what I got! Two of my girls going to camp for the whole summer! And I'm not complaining. Now that y'all are gone me and your mama can finally walk around our house butt ass naked. I've been waiting to see her perfect ass jiggle when she walks down those stairs."

(Y/n): "I'm gonna kill myself"

Harmony: "can you unlock the doors so I can jump out?"

Both parents laughed and pulled into the camp and parked by all of the other parents. They all got out and grabbed there bags and walked towards the big crowd of people.

"(Y/n)!" The female turned and smiled seeing Micheal and Justin running towards her with there bags.

"What you really thought we were gonna leave you here alone?"

"And with Harmony?" Micheal added and glared at her. (Y/n) laughed and shook her head. She wore a black T with high waisted black pants and converse. Micheal wore a purple t- black pants and converse along with Justin but the only difference was his blue t. Harmony wore a pink tank top and dark blue booty shorts and pink Nike shoes. Justin looked towards the crowd and bumped (y/n)'s shoulder.

"Seems like you got some eyes on you already~" she looked up seeing a whole bunch of girls starring at her with flirtatious looks.

"That's cause my daughters a fucking pimp!" They looked towards her dad and busted out laughing.

"WELL HELLO CAMPERS!" Everyone stopped and looked towards a stage seeing a man in his forties with short brown hair and green eyes. He wore a campers outfit and had a forced giant smile on his face. Next to him was a female with blonde hair, blue eyes and also wore a camper outfit but her smile didn't seem forced.

The guy: "IM GLAD TO SEE ALL OF YOUR FACES HERE! ARE YOU READY TO SPED ALL SUMMER DOING FUN ACTIVITIES AND CHALLENGES?!"

Justin and (y/n)'s dad shouted in cheers having her and Micheal Facepalm.

The female: "I SEE A LOT OF NEW FACES HERE! WHEN WE GET STARTED ALL OF THE NEW COMERS MUST COME TO THE STAGE AND INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!"

"Damn...that's fucked up...WELP! see you kids later!" Their dad waved and ran towards his car with there mom shaking her head.

"You guys have a good summer. If anything happens call me ok?" The females nodded and received a kiss on the cheek from her before she stated walking towards the car.

"WOMEN! HURRY YOUR SEXY ASS UP! IM TRYNA EAT!" She rolled her eyes and waved towards the females and got into the car, they both waved and drove away.

"Those are some strange parents you have there." They all turned around and saw Wednesday standing next to Pugsly.

"Finally! I was wondering when you would get here." (Y/n) said walked over and wrapping her arms around her waist. Pugsly walked over and wrapped his arm around Micheals shoulder and pulled him close.

Wednesday wore a black v-neck long sleeve with black tight pants and black combat boots. While Pugsly wore his signature black t-shirt and shorts and clumpy black shorts.

"ALRIGHT CAMPERS! CAN I HAVE ALL THE NEW FACES COME UP AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF'S?!"

(Y/n) sighed and kissed Wednesdays cheek before walking towards the stage along with Micheal, Justin and Harmony in tow. The hall walked up the stage along with a few other people. The female smiled and walked next to (y/n) and handed her the microphone.

"Uh yea hey I'm (Y/n) and I'm gonna be one of the camp leaders this summer along with Kathy so yea." She handed the microphone to Micheal and blushed when a few women cheered for her.

"Uh hi I'm Micheal." He passed the microphone.

"Hi I'm Justin." He handed it to the female next to him. She had short black hair, pale skin and wore glasses. She wore a light green and black long sleeve with black pants and combat boots.

"Hi I'm Alex..nice to meet you." She slowly handed it to the guy next to her. He had short blonde hair. Blue eyes and freckles. He wore a red football player jacket, dark blue shorts and red converse.

"Sup I'm Jared." He tossed it to the guy next to him and crossed his arms. The guy next to him had long light purple dreads, icy blue eyes, tan skin and wore a black t with black shorts and black converse.

"Yea hi I'm Antonio and I don't wanna be here." He handed the microphone towards the guy camp leader who nervously took it.

"W-Well hot diddle dog! Let's clap for these folks who came up here and introduce them selves!" Everyone clapped while some cheered. "Now then let's show you all to your cabins!" Everyone in the crowed started to disperse and find their cabins they'll be staying in for three months. (Y/n) walked down the stage stairs and started making her way towards Wednesday when someone grabbed her arm stopping her. She turned towards the side with a raised eyebrow seeing a blonde female with green eyes and peach skin.

"Hi I'm Amanda, I'm also participating as a camp leader. We should go over some rules together sometime~" (y/n) blushed as was about to decline when someone else wrapped there arms around her other arm.

"Sorry she's already going over the rules with me." She turned her head and blushed seeing Kathy holding on to her other arm. Amanda glared and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hey bug off I saw her first!" Kathy laughed.

"I chose her to work with me this summer!" She walked behind her and trailed her hands down (y/n)'s Ab'd out stomach. (Y/n) blushed and looked towards Wednesday for help but paused right in her tracks. Wednesday started at the three of them with the coldest glare she's ever seen. She grabbed her lighter from her pocket and held it up switching it on. (Y/n) sweat dropped and turned towards the two females.

"Ladies." Both blondes stopped yelling at each other and looked towards her. "Why don't we discuss this another time, Just us three yea?" She winked having both of them blush and nod their heads. She smiled and turned and walked towards Wednesday and placed her hands on her shoulders.

"Why don't we go find our cabin?" She pushed her along leaving the others behind.

Justin: "Wow...what an awkward situation."

Micheal: "Shut up."