Chapter Eight

3rd Person Pov

Wednesday and (Y/n) brought their bags in the last cabin away from all the others but closest to the forest. (Y/n) placed their bags down against the back wall and wrapped her arms around the raven-haired female's waist and slowly kissed her neck.

"Wow...what a nice cabin...that's all to ourselves....far away from the others...and no one can bother us." Wednesday chucked before she smirked and slowly dragged (y/n)'s hands up her body and slowly towards her breasts rubbing it ever slowly, she moaned in the female's ear making a growl escape her mouth.

"You really tryna get fucked out of your brains right now?" Wednesday smiled and guided one of her hands down her stomach and in between her pants having her rub her fingers against her womanhood ever so slowly. (Y/n) frowned and moved her head from Wednesday's shoulder causing her to turn around a whine.

"Don't tease me Wednesday...I'm not in the fucking mood for that." Wednesday smiled and turned around fully and wrapped her arms around (y/n)'s neck and quietly whispered into her ear.

"Then take me." Without hesitation (y/n) picked her up wrapped her legs around her waist and slammed her against the wall, attacking her neck with licks and bites. She squeezed her ass checks rough and grinded her lower body against the raven-haired female's bottom. Wednesday closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as a speck of pink dust covered her cheeks.

"P-please. Take me." (Y/n) smirked and moved from the wall before slamming Wednesday on the bed and started to unbutton her pants-

Knock
Knock

Both females paused and turned towards the door with a glare. (Y/n) cursed under her breath and walked towards the door and opened it slightly. "What the fuck do you-" she paused seeing the female counselor smiling at her.

"Hello, there camper! You're needed in the leader's hall!" (Y/n) glared towards her having her gulp and take a few steps back. The female sighed and slammed the door closed and looked over towards Wednesday who crossed her arms and glared towards the ceiling.

"Don't worry my love, No te preocupes, volveré para terminar lo que empecé." Wednesday rose an eyebrow and looked towards her.

"What does that mean?" The female smirked and faced the door, giving her a sideways glance.

"Look it up." She cackled and walked out slamming the door behind her leaving a sexually frustrated Wednesday on the bed. She huffed pulling her phone out and searched it up before a pink blush covered her cheeks. She smirked and looked back at the door longingly.

With (y/n):

The female huffed in annoyance placing her hands in her pockets as she followed behind the scared-looking counselor. She quietly pulled out her box of cigarettes and lit one inhaling deeply before blowing it out of her nose. She closed her eyes and scratched the back of her head.

"Look it's her~"

"She looks so hot~"

"Is she single?"

"Does she like guys or girls?" The female opened her eyes and turned towards the other campers who were talking and starring at her. Some with blushes, others with envy. She smirked,

'this summer is going to be interesting.'

"D-Doodle dee! H-Here we are." (Y/n) snapped her gaze back towards the counselor seeing her standing in front of a medium-sized-looking cabin. She opened the door and walked in seeing about seven people stop what they were doing and looked towards her.