Chapter Six

3rd Person Pov

(Y/n) sighed in frustration. Why you may ask? Well it's just that simple really. When she arrived home late last night her parents surprised her by saying her snot nosed, spoiled, annoying, bratty, sister transferred to her school to supposedly "watch her" and make sure she wasn't causing trouble. Upon hearing this she quietly turned around and walked towards her room passing by her smuggled faced sister.

"Looks like we're gonna be going to the same school sis." (Y/n) paused in her doorway, she turned her head towards her sister and glared.

"Don't cause me and trouble. I don't want to pick up after your mess." The female growled and stomped her foot onto the floor yelling towards the smirking female. She chuckled and entered her room locking it behind her.

Time-Skip

Wednesday smiled as Lurch drove into the school drive way. Pugsly looked outside of the window and smirked.

"So...this is a prison for teenagers? Awesome." Gomez smiled and looked towards the teens as they continued to look out of the windows.

"Be good you two and remember...have fun!" Wednesday smiled and got out of the car with an ecstatic Pugsly following close behind. "Have a good day!" Both teens waved and walked inside of the school doors. "Wow...they grow up so fast."

——————————————-

Micheal sighed and closed locker. Justin was standing next to him flirting with Aren.

"When is (y/n) when ya need her?"

"That is what I'm wondering." All three males jumped and turned to see Wednesday smiling at them. Micheal rose an eyebrow and pointed towards her.

"I thought Pugsly was coming today?" Gasps we're heard behind him causing him to jump and gulp. "....he's right behind me isn't he?" Justin frowned placing his hands together.

"Yes?" Micheal blushed and slowly turned around seeing a smirking Pugsly looked down at him. "Ahehe...heeeey." Pugsly placed his arm onto the locker and leaned towards the side.

"Hey~"

Justin fracked gagged and looked towards the side only to pause. He quickly tapped Micheals shoulder having him turn around and frown.

"What?!" He look red up towards the door and paused in fear. "Oh shit." Wednesday rose an eyebrow and turned around. Walking inside was non other than (y/n) but with she wasn't alone. There next to her hugging her arm was a short female with long brown hair rolled into big curls. She has olive textured skin, green eyes and freckles. She wore a short pink dress with small heeled pink heels. She smiled sweetly and hugged (y/n)'s arm tighter. Wednesday watched with a crazed smile on her face. Her eye twitching every now and then.

"Who.is.that?" Justin squeaked and hid behind Wednesday while Micheal his behind Pugsly, gripping his shirt in the progress. The blonde noticed and glared towards the brown haired female. (Y/n) sighed and made her way over towards the group and sighed.

"Everyone...meet my sister...Harmony." She smiled and waved towards them. Justin glared from behind Wednesday and pointed and finger towards the female.

"She's a demon!" Harmony glared and pointed towards Wednesday.

"Why are you dressed like that?"