Chapter 2

"Hold him, steady boys!"

"Beat the shit outta this fat ass!"

"Please! Stop you don't have to do this! I can give you your money tomorrow!"

Two men laughed as they held up two chubby arms. Those chubby arms belonged to Aren Mana. He had short straight black hair, brown eyes (As he wore glasses) and chubby cheeks with cute little freckles. He wore a long-sleeved black shirt with black pants and sneakers. His black back-pack was placed tightly on his back. The two men holding him were the White brothers. Kyle white and Kian white. They were basically twins with there perfectly combed black hair, neat white shirts with grey coats, they had dark blue jeans and black Nike shoes. The only difference between them was their eyes. Kyle had light blue eyes and Kian had light brown eyes. And the one raising up his fists was nonother than Daniel Macies. He was known as the star football player, ya know the popular dude who dated the hot cheerleaders, and ya know...was rich.

"Please! I'll give you the money tomorrow!"

"You should have gave it to me today loser!"

Aren shut his eyes in fear as he waited for the blow. And sure enough, it came into his stomach powerfuly. He coughed and groaned in pain. Again and again, Daniel punched him. Over and over again. Laughter echoed in the hallways and in Aren's mind. The white brothers dropped him and walked away with a laughing Daniel walking away. Aren coughed and hugged himself tightly as tears fell from his eyes. His eyesight was blurry and he felt himself about to pass out but before he did, high heels stopping in front of him.

~~~~Time-Skip~~~~

Aren slowly blinked and sat up only to hold his head in pain.

"Ow, what the...where am I?"

"You're in the Infirmary." Aren looked to the side seeing nonother than Wednesday Adams and (y/n) (l/n). Wednesday sat in the seat next to the bed while (y/n) laid against the wall with her arms crossed and eyes closed. "You took quite a hit in the hallway." He turned towards Wednesday and chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of his head.

"Y-Yeah...I guess I did." She smiled and stood up and walked over towards the door. She placed her hand on the doorknob but before she turned it she turned back towards him.
"You should try to get some rest...Sit with us at lunch so you won't get bullied again." Aren nodded and watched as she walked out. (y/n) sighed and opened her eyes and glared.
"Don't worry...those dudes are gonna get hurt if they ever try to do that again alright?" Aren nodded and watched as she left. He looked down at his lap and smiled while holding his hands together.

"Thank you."

~~~~Time-Skip~~~~

Micheal and Jaiden were sitting at a lunch table by the window far away from other lunch tables.
"Wow, you're right...It is peaceful here." Jaiden smirked and crossed his arms.

"Told you so dummy." Micheal rolled his eyes and dug into his lunch.

"Hey, you idiots." They both turned to the side seeing (y/n) and Wednesday standing by the table with lunch trays. They sat down and dug into there food. Micheal coughed and placed his fork down.

"So...got any hot siblings?" (y/n) glared and slapped the back of his head causing Jaiden to bust out laughing. She just smirked and placed her fork down.

"Well...If you call my two younger brothers hot then I guess." Micheal faked gagged causing Jaiden to laugh and (y/n) to chuckle.

"Uh...Excuse me." All of them stopped talking and looked to the side seeing Aren standing there nervously while holding his lunch tray.