Chapter Four

3rd Person Pov

"Hey, it's dark in here."

"Where's the light switch?"

"I knew we were gonna die today."

The group blinked rapidly as candles immediately switched on revealing an old rusted down red table that looks like it could hold thirsty people. There standing next to the table was Pugsly and an old woman with long grey hair and pale skin. She wore a long black and grey ragged dress and had an eerily smile on her face. Micheal sucked in his lips and nodded to himself.

"Well guys...it's been nice knowing you." Justin frowned and smacked the back of his head causing Aren to giggle.

"Come, sir with us." Mortica said walking in and taking a chair by the big dark grey chair that said at the head of the table. Wednesday smiled and pulled (y/n) along too two seats. She sat in the chair across from her mother while (y/n) took the seat next to her. Justin sat next to her along with Aren. Micheal was about to sit next to Aren till a cough was heard. He opened his eyes and looked towards everyone with a raised eyebrow. Mortica motioned for him to look towards the side with her eyes. He followed her gaze and had sweat falling from his head. Pugsly smiled at him while holding out a chair for him. He gulped and looked towards home friends for help but they avoided his eye contact.

"You mother fuckers." He mutter under his breath having Justin and (y/n)s checks puff out as they tried to his back there laughter. He flipped them off and slowly walked towards the seat. With each step he took he could feel his body shutting down. 'So...this is where I die huh? Heh, to be honest I didn't think I'd die first. Always thought it would be Justin.' He turned to give a look at Justin who has a smug look on his face as he pointed at him. 'Yea that Dumbass should have died first.' Soon he made it towards the seat Pugsly held out for him. He looked towards the larger male who only smirked down at him, a devious look in his eyes. He gulped and slowly sat down in the chair only to squeak as Pugsly push him in, his chest inches away from touching the table.

"Comfortable?" A husky voice whispered into his ear. He blushed madly before nodding. Pugsly smirked and sat in the seat next to him. Scooting his chair closer towards him. Micheal blushed and slowly turned his head towards (y/n) and Justin seeing them smiling and giving him a thumbs up.'

"Fuck You

"Fuck You." He said through gritted teeth having them stiffin and try to hold back there laughter.

"Now now...what's all this commotion about?" Everyone turned towards the side seeing a male who looked to be 5'10 wearing a vertical black and purple stripped suit with black pants. His hair was parted down the middle along with his mustache. A cigar was placed into his mouth a lit making him look a bit intimidating. He slowly walked in with the doors shutting behind him. He slowly walked till he got to his chair at the head of the table. But before he sat down he took Mortica's hand in his and kissed it roughly causing her to smirk and eye him up and down.