Chapter one

3rd Person Pov

"Shit! Run!" (Y/n) yelled to her friends as they ran down the alleyway. "Why the hell did you set those dogs lose?!" A man with short misty blue hair swept onto the side of his head. He had piercing electric green eyes, light skin, black circle holes in his ears and a lip piercing, he wore a black long sleeve shirt, a black jacket, ripped black jeans and black converse. He smirked and continued to run behind the female.

"They looked nice! I didn't think they would bite!" She shook her head and glared while speeding down the alleyway.

"Idiot!" He laughed behind her and tried to keep pace.
"Hey, dorks! up here!" They both looked up seeing a male with misty purple hair pulled back into a man bun. He had an eyebrow piercing atop his eyebrow. His skin was a light tan and he wore a black t-shirt covered by a black sweater. He wore dark blue jeans and pastel blue converse. He stood on top of a fire escape with a cigarette in his mouth.

"It looks like you guys need help." (y/n) glared and flipped him off.

"No shit!" He laughed and kicked down a latter having both the 19-year-old seniors climb up. They stood up and caught their breath while their friend stood by and laughed. He threw down his cigarette and slapped the blue-haired male's back.

"What did idiot Micheal do this time?" (y/n) sighed and stood up straight whipping her forehead of sweat.
"Two dogs...cage...do I need to say more?" He laughed and shook his head.
"You really got to leave those dogs alone." Micheal stood up and rolled his eyes, pushing the male's chest causing him to stumble back.

"Justin...if you saw how cute those dogs were you would have opened their cage too!" Justin looked down seeing two brown pit bulls with foam in their mouth.
"Uh, hu...cute." (y/n) rolled her eyes and looked down at her watch.

"Come on, we're late to first period." The two nodded and climbed up the ladder on the side of them. They made there way up and onto the roof and walked across and climbed down. They jumped from the last fire escape and walked down the busy morning sidewalk.

 "Damn there sure is a lot of people today," Micheal said rubbing his head. Justin sighed and held up his right hand and smacked him in the back of the head.
"Well no duh dip-shit everyone has shit to do today." (Y/n) rolled her eyes and pulled out a cigarette from her back pocket and pulled out a black lighter from her other pocket. They walked down the sidewalk peacefully. Well...almost peacefully. Michel and Justin would argue from time to time but it was normal. At least normal for (y/n) that is. They walked into their boring high school filled with boring students who all went to the same boring classes and talked about the same boring things they always talk about. They made their way to their first-period class and sat in the way back.
"Hey did you guys here there's gonna be a new student?" Justin whispered causing the two to look at him skeptically.
"New to the school?...or new to the classroom?" Justin laughed and slapped Micheal's desk. "She's new to the school. And I heard she was smoking hot." (Y/n) smirked and threw her cigarette out of the window.
"Wow, you caught my interests." The two boys looked at her and laughed.
"Alright students! Settle down into your seats. I have important news to tell you." Everyone groaned and sat down into there seats.
"Now you all must have heard the rumors going around about a new student. Well please give a warm welcome to Wednesday." Everyone in class snickered at the name except for the three in the back. Micheal raised his hand. 

"Yes, Micheal?" The teacher called having him slap his hand down. He looked towards the door and back towards the teacher. 

"I'm sorry but...Is she hot?"  The classmates laughed again causing the teacher to sigh and roll his eyes. 

(Y/n) rolled her eyes and sighed laying on her desk and pulled out another cigarette, seeing as though the students in the class would start to talk again. One blonde female who sat in the middle row rose her hand high in the air. Her name was Kathy Mcgee. She was one of the popular girls in school and had a high reputation. Her shoulder length blonde hair swept over her shoulders. She wore pink flats with a short white skirt completed with a golden belt. She wore a long white sleeved shirt with a pink sweater over having the words K.M written across her chest. 

"I don't mean to sound rude but. Who would name there child Wedsenday?"  

"Me."  Everyone watched in awe as the door opened revealing a slightly pale woman. She had long waist hair placed into two braided pigtails. She wore a long-sleeved black dress with a white collar and white write holders. She completed the look with white tights and black timbs. She wore eyeliner bringing out her dark brown eyes. Her medium sized lips were coated in black lipstick along with her nails. She slowly walked in eyeing each and every student in the classroom and smirked. She stood next to the teacher's desk and faced the class. "Hello everyone...I'm Wedsenday Adams. And I really don't care if I'm accepted in this classroom or not. I didn't come here to find friends or a relationship. I came here for a degree."  The classroom fell into an awkward and uncomfortable silence. Micheal and Justin looked towards each other and smirked.

"She sure is hot isn't she?" Justin nodded.

"What do you think (y-" Both males paused and watched in worry as their female friend stared at her in utter shock. The cigarette tipped over and fell out of her mouth and landed on the plad floor. She didn't even attempt to grab her cigarette and just stared. 

"Uh...(y/n)?"  She didn't answer and continued looking at the female. Micheal waved his hand in front of her face but she didn't react or even slap his hand away, which was odd for both the males. Wednesday looked towards the female and rose her eyebrow. "What? Do I have something on my face?" She shook her head and continued to stare at the female before her. 

"Um...misses Wedsenday...why don't you sit by the window next to miss (l/n)." She nodded and walked over towards her seat and sat down. (y/n) gulped and looked down at her pockets, fumbling to grab her cigarette box. 

"Is there something wrong?" (y/n)'s breath hitched as she slowly turned to look at the female next to her. 

"N-No..." She rose an eyebrow and smirked, leaning on her desk. 

"So she speaks huh?" (y/n) chuckled and rubbed the back of her head. 

"So...do you wanna hang out later?" She chuckled and thought to herself. 
"No...I don't hang out with strangers." (y/n) rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Hardy Har Har..." Wedsenday chuckled and looked ahead. 
"I'm guessing the blonde chick in the middle row is popular?" (y/n) shrugged her shoulders and placed her lighter on her desk. 

"She's one of them...why?" Wedsenday smirked and crossed her arms. 

"Does she like you?"

"No, she's not into lesbians." 

"Then why is she glaring at us right now?"
"What?" 

(y/n) looked ahead seeing Kelly Mcgee looking at them with her crystal blue eyes. And she was, in fact, glaring daggers at them. 
"Huh...that's new."