Chapter Five

3rd Person Pov

(Y/n) placed her hands in her pockets as she walked around the darkened room. When the others had left the table Wednesday decided to show her, her room. It was a nice room, big enough for seven people in there. Her bed was big enough to fit four people, her walls were covered and decorated in paintings of woman dating back from the 1800's. One of the paintings was that of a tall woman with long black hair. She wore a fancy Japanese hat and wore a long coat. You couldn't see her face but you could see her smile.

"HachiShaku-Sama." Wednesday looked up from her desk and smirked.

"I didn't know you knew her." (Y/n) blinked and smiled shaking her head.

"No I don't know her...i just know she's a Japanese Urban legend." Wednesday stood up and walked over wrapping her arms around the woman's waist.

"She's not a legend...she's very much alive. And still traveling in Japan. But I would really like to meet her though." (Y/n) smiled and placed her hand on Wednesday's. "Would you mind telling me the Legend of Hachishaku-sama?" (Y/n) smirked and turned around raising her hand unbuttoning the top button.

"Well...lets just say she's not an...ordinary woman~" Wednesday smirked and slowly guided her towards her bed. "Hachishakusama, also informally called Hasshakusama, is a type of Japanese spirit, a Yokai that takes the form of an impossibly tall female specter often said to have a deep~." Wednesday smirked and laid back on the bed as (y/n) crawled on top of her. "masculine voice in which she repeats the interjection "Po" repeatedly, and a habit of preying on children, usually ones 9-11 years old." She unbuttoned Wednesday's white collar and slid it from behind her neck slowly and tossed it onto the floor. "To catch her victims, she stalks the children for some days, maybe months too, then when she stops, she takes the child and take her/him away from the family then kills him/her."

"My my...she kills them?" ( y/n) nodded and continued to unbutton Wednesday's dress. "Eight Feet Tall attacks children and does not bother with adult prey. This is said to be due to the fact children are still dependant on older family members, which Eight Feet Tall can mimic in order to lure her victims away." Wednesday blushed and moaned as (y/n) kisses her left Brest.

"Eight Feet Tall appears to be very similar to numerous other Japanese demons in the fact she usually seen dressed in white with long black hair and is always female." (Y/n) smirked and continued to kiss lower and lover till she got to her stomach.

"A-Ah~"

"this may have something to do with ancient Japanese folklore having female ghosts that often sought revenge on the living or grew malicious after death (called Onryo); this same legend inspired fictional monsters like Samara or the Grudge." (Y/n) sat up taking her black coat off and tossing it to the floor. Then slowly started to unbutton her shirt.

"You make me suffer by waiting. You must be experienced~" (y/n) grabbed her pale hand and kissed it gently.

"The Eight Feet Tall legend started to be known around 2008." Wednesday removed her hand from (y/n)'s grasp and placed it onto her cheek.

"I want you to ravish me, just like she did to thoese children." (Y/n) smirked and took her white button up shirt off.

"With pleasure...mon amour."

With Micheal

Micheal sighed and laid there on the bed in bare skin. Pugsly was fast asleep with his head on his chest in bare skin as well. A black blanket was draped over them giving them the warmth they needed. Micheal watched as the sun began to set, his arms wrapped around pugslys head holding him close. Arms wrapped around his waist tightened around him, keeping him safe and secure.