Chapter 15

When we appeared in Trevor's house the boys walked around in awe. Immediately I felt uneasy being in the house, it was like something evil was present. I walked to the living room and noticed that there were many photos of him and barely any of Carrie or her mother. The four of us all split up as we looked around the house. I was in the living room looking at the giant poster of Trevor that hung above the large fireplace and TV. I started to feel some sympathy towards the pink-haired singer of Dirty Candy, if I'm judging from all of this it seems as if she's super invisible at home.

"Bobby's house is ridiculous!" Alex exclaimed

I turned my head in his direction to see that he was looking at all the records that Trevor had displayed on the wall.

"Did you guys see these platinums?"

"Platinum!?" Reggie squeaked as he spun around looking to where Alex was

I went over to the boys and noticed Luke standing by the opposite wall looking at the other half of the records on display.

"He recorded 'My Name is Luke'" Luke said in disbelief "My name is Luke!"

"You wrote a song called 'My name is Luke?' Woah Luke" I stated sarcastically

Luke sent me a small glare, "it's a good song, clearly good enough to go platinum!" He huffed out

"You'll have to play it for me sometime," I told him

"Someone's coming" Alex mentioned looking towards the front door

"It's him!" Reggie exclaimed making the four of us group together and watch as Trevor walked through the door

"Hey Carrie!" He yelled out "I'm gonna meditate"

I scrunched my nose at his words and appeared to his side as he walked upstairs, "meditation isn't going to help the wrinkles!" I called out to him

"He wears sunglasses indoors" Reggie observed as he pointed to Trevors face "I can't stand him!"

Luke rushes up the stairs and stands beside me, "it's time for his past to haunt him"

I let out a smirk as Luke and I started to turn around to follow the older man.

"Wait!" Alex called out "let's not rush this. You know...it's our first time haunting someone. I wanna make it special."

I gave Alex a light smile and clapped my hands causing the boys to look at me. I placed my hand on Luke's shoulder and gave them a smirk.

"You wanna make this special? Alright rule number one of a good haunt, we make the air cold and turn stuff on and off. We start off small and then go big."

The boys smiled at me and together we all ran up the stairs. We followed Trevor into his mediation room and watched as he sat on the floor with his hair pulled into a man bun.

"Really Trevor?" I questioned as I leaned down looking at his face "a man bun?"

I shook my head and straighten my posture before walking right through him. I watched as he slightly looked panicked and rubbed his arms as if he was trying to get rid of the cold shiver.

"Alex get the candles" I informed him

Alex nodded and blew out the candles immediately causing Trevor to look in that direction. Reggie turned on the radio making Trevor go over and unplug it. He stood there with fear slowly making its way all over his face. I let out a chuckle and plug the radio again as Reggie stuck his finger in Trevor's ear. The four of us laughed as Trevor started to freak out.