Chapter 9

The next day I was ready bright and early as I couldn't contain my excitement. I appeared myself into Julie's room as she stood in front of her closet throwing clothes on her bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked laughing

"I don't know what to wear!" Julie said freaking out "this is huge Amelia I haven't sang in front of anyone in a year. What if I can't do it."

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah" I said quickly

I appeared in front of her as placed my hands on her shoulders.

"You need to relax," I told her "deep breaths"

"Uh-uh, Amelia?" Julie said in shock

"What?" I asked

"You're touching me" She stated

My eyes widened as I looked at my hands that gripped her shoulders. I looked back and forth from my hands to Julie's face.

"No way...H-h-how" I said shocked

"I-I-I-I don't know, but I can feel you"

I let out a huge laugh as I pulled her into a tight hug, and sure enough, I could feel her hugging me back.

"This is amazing!" I laughed "Julie this is groundbreaking!"

Julie laughed as the two of us bounced around excitedly, I suddenly stopped when I looked at the time.

"Julie you have 10 minutes to get out that front door!" I told her as I pulled out an outfit from the closet

I shoved the camouflage jumpsuit in her face, "okay leave your hair as is, put it up and you'll look amazing"

Julie sent me a smile as he held the jumpsuit to her chest, "thanks Mel"

I flashed her a smile, "just doing what I do. Now get ready and I'll see you at school"

I sent her a wink and vanished going to the studio where the boys were all laying around.

"Big day today boys!" I said as I clapped my hands getting their attention "Julie is heading to school now and I can't get any more excited"

The three boys watched me with amused faces causing me to stop and look at them confused.

"What?" I asked innocently while slightly shrugging my shoulders

Alex gave me a smile as he came over to me, he wrapped his arm around my shoulders flashing me another smile.

"Nothing you have to worry about," He said "now come on, let's go support Julie"

I eagerly nodded my head and vanished getting to the school gym before the three boys. I immediately got annoyed as I heard Carrie singing with Dirty Candy.

"See em look, hear 'em' ooh ahh"

The boys caught up to me and the four of us watched as Carrie danced. I watched as Julie and Flynn came over. As Flynn was watching Carrie Julie turned to us.

"What are you all doing here? I thought it was just you coming" Julie said as she looked at me

"I thought you needed more moral support" I smiled

"We also wanna see you stick it to the man" Luke added "isn't the right lady and gents"

I nodded my head in agreement and turned to Reggie and Alex who were too focused on Dirty Candy.

"Man, I miss high school" Reggie stated in awe as he watched the girls dance

I felt my stomach tighten and I looked down before shaking my head and paying attention to Dirty Candy.