✎ you attempting s//ic1d3

⚠️ TW : self h//rm, attempted s//icide, depression, blood ⚠️
I won’t be showing any pics!! This topic might be sensitive to most people.
- elliot

Summary :
You were again, having another really bad deppressive episode. It was a really bad one this time. You couldn’t handle this anymore, the lifelessness, numbness, and all the pain anymore. You want all the pain to go away.

You were in the tub, the bath tub overfilling with water. You cutted your wrist deep. A little too deep.
As you’re slowly drifting to sleep, someone slams the door open but your vision seems blurry, almost like you couldn't see who’s coming.

Nagito :
> He was preparing dinner, noticing you’ve been there for quite some time.
> He went infront of the bathroom door, trying to eavesdrop what you were doing. He heard crying noises inside.
> He slammed the door to see the tub, spreading blood, and you slowly closing your eyes.
> He was shocked, worried, sad, all emotions at once.
> He quickly took you out of the tub, holding your wrists tightly as he cried for help.
> With your almost lifeless body, he lost all composure, holding you in his arms pleading you to wake up.

Fuyuhiko :
> He was home from work, he noticed you weren’t here anywhere.
> He went to Peko,
Peko? Where’s Y/N?”
> Peko told him that you were in the bathroom the whole time, not knowing what you were doing.
Quickly, he rushed to the bathroom, he heard the water, dripping but didn’t hear you saying anything.
> As worried as he is, he smashed the door to see you in the tub.
> He was shaking, screaming as he held you in his arms.
> He didn’t know how to react to all of this.

Ibuki :
> You both were planning to go to a concert, but you took really long to shower.
> She went to check if you were ok.
> She flung open the door to see you, soaking in blood
> She kept calling your name out, but your body wasn’t responding.

Hajime :
> He was walking and happened to pass by the bathroom door, water was spilling out everywhere and he slammed the door open.
> He saw your body all bloody in the water. He pulled you out of the tub.
> "Y/N? Please wake up!" He kept repeating your name over and over, but he got no response.
> He shook you, but still getting no response.
> It’s all a mess, he didn’t know what to do.

Keebo :
> He realized you were taking longer in the bathroom than you usually do, so he went to check up if everything is alright.
> He opened to see your wrists bleeding out of the water.
> He picked you up in bridal style out of the water, held you close as he's calling for help.
> He continues to call your name till you’re taken the hospital.

Shuici :
> He knew something was up from the start, he was getting more and more suspicious.
> He was walking and happened to pass by the bathroom door and saw a wet carpet and water sticking out.
> He quickly swung the door open to see you, there lying in the tub.
> Tears were running down his face, kept crying your name out, hoping for an answer.
> He didn't let you go till help arrived.

Kaede :
> She swung the door open and was shocked to see you there, in the tub, soaking blood.
> She screamed at the top of her lungs, screaming for help.
> Immediately took you to the hospital.

Kokichi :
> He felt something was odd from you, you didn’t act like your usual self.
> He swung the door open, very shocked.
> When he saw you, he was losing his temper. He pulled you out of the tub.
> He tried to shook you, nothing happened.
> Quickly called the hospital to get you help.

Mikan :
> "Y-Y/N!? What is, this!?"
> Went up to you and tries to hear your heart beats.
> "This is bad.. We’re getting help Y/N so hold on okay!?"
> Very scared and worried.
> Cries a lot, she’s worried about losing you.

Sorry if your favourite character isn’t here. These are the only characters I’m making for !!
I’m making a part 2 where you woke up in the hospital tomorrow or tonight.

Also, if you’re attempting s//icide, please talk to a trusted adult. If you want to rant, feel free to rant to me on instagram @r3lovedd !! I’m always happy to help people whenever I could.