✎ danganronpa characters finding out you're being physically ab*sed (1)

Guess who's back after being inactive without info again.. 😨
I have a few ideas on story, so I'll start uploading when i feel like it.

Reading back to my old stories, some of them are pretty cringy, and I'll try to make it more, I don't know- professional? But yes I'm back maybe.

Thank you for 80k+ readers! I was pretty surprised. I expected it to just stay 50k+, but thanks :D

Also there's a lot of chance I won't be reading comments, I might read some. Sorry if you have a request I didn't read.

CW ;
- This chapter contains mentions of abuse, don't read if you feel uncomfortable.

-

Nagito :
- Would feel like it's his fault for not noticing it soon.
- Wouldn't stop blaming himself, even if it's not his fault at all.
- "Y/N, I apologize for not bring there so soon.. I should've noticed. I promise, I'll always protect you. As long as my luck doesn't get in the way."

Kaede :
- She was stunned, She didn't know what to say. She just approached you and stroked your wound as she slowly held you tight.
- Tries to hold back her tears, but you could hear her sniffing.
- When she finnaly calms down, she started holding you in her arms.
- "Hey, it's gonna be okay alright? I'm here for you. You're not alone in this."
- Definitely comforts you a lot, and always careful around you. Making sure she doesn't accidentaly hurt you physically or mentally.

Kirumi ;
- Shocked, but tries to calm down.
- Immedietaly pulled you in her arms, patting your back.
- Her stomach felt empty, she didn't expect this to happen. She's mad at the people treating you so horribly.
- Has medicine and supplier to heal your wound, making sure she doesn’t accidentaly hurt you.
- Always accompany you whenever she could, making sure this wouldn’t happen again. She truly cares about you.

Shuici :
- He would burst out crying, he was speechless.
- "Y/N.. Why didn’t you tell me sooner..?"
- You could see his hands shaking, still crying.
- You hugged him and patted him gently saying you’re okay.
- "No Y/N, it's not okay.. How could someone treated you so horribly?"
- He started to calm down, still feeling sick. Sick that someone could even lay a hand on you like that.
- He started being by your side most of the time, making sure you’re okay and ask little things like "How are you?" and etc.

Chihiro :
- He tried holding his tears as he look at your wounds, and couldn’t hold back.
- Pulled you into his arms, still crying.
- "It's okay Y/N, I-I'm here. You trust me right?"
- You could feel his shoulders shaking, you hugged him and nodded.
- Since that day, he would be more cautious and immedietaly asks if you're feeling down/sad.

Making a part 2 soon, I just want to update y'all that I'm not dead yet 😨