♡ when you lose your closest one(s)

Hii, after what seems like a decade I'm back. I'd loose interest in DR and come back after a few months for some reason ?
I don't know if I'll be posting again after this, if u have ideas / requests leave it in the comments! (or a part 2 to this?)

Note : this is gender neutral!!

☆ Shuichi Saihara :

• When he heard about this, the first thing he did was hold you tight in his arms.

"It's okay to cry, please, if you need to let your feelings out, if you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you."

This guy gives the warmest hug.

• He respects your way of grieving.

• He's a good listener, vent your heart out for hours and he'll listen.

☆ Kaede Akamatsu :

• When she heard this, she rushed over to you to give you a hug.

"Y/N, I wish you nothing but comfort, courage, and lots of love at this time of sorrow. My heart goes out to you. I'm here for you."

• She broke down when you cried.

• "Just know that I'll always be here for you, Y/N."

☆ Nagito Komaeda :

• He knew what it was like to lose someone close to you, he understands the pain you're going through.

• "I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your spouse, if you need to talk, I'm always here alright?"

• Gives you a hug while patting your back.

• Always stays connected and available for you when you needed him the most.

☆ Kirumi Tojo :

• She's the best listener and offers
words with a touch of heart.

"I'm sorry for your loss, things must've been tough for you, I'm always here to listen you pour your heart out. If you want me to help with anything, please let me know, is that clear?"

Be present and open to the pain you're experiencing.

• Acknowledged your pain and reminds you that she'll always be there for you until the end.

Gonta Gokuhara :

• Oh, this man would tear up when he sees you cry.

"Gonta understand what you're going through.. Y/N is in a very hard situation, if Y/N needs Gonta, Gonta's here!"

• Litterly a sweetheart (u can not say otherwise)

sorry for this short chapter!
I'll try finding some other ideas soon as soon as I could,
I wrote this at like 4am 😀