- the photographer 📷 (shuichi saihara fic)

note : this is a shuichi saihara fic.

I dropped myself on the bed, relieved that I could finnaly get some rest — sure, school was fun, yet I can't help my exhaustion. I took a long, deep breathe just to re-collect myself for a moment as I stared up at the ceilling, spacing out for a moment.

As I heard a notification from my device, I groaned at the thought of talking to someone. My social battery ran out, and sleeping is the only thing going through my mind. I turned on my device, to see a text from Mahiru Koizumi.

Huh, I wonder why she could be texting me this late at night?

Mahiru Koizumi :

"Hey, sorry to bother you this late at night. I actually have a huge favor to ask.. answer this text when you could!"

Strange.. she doesn't usually text me for these kind of things. I wonder what it's about.

Y/N :

It's alright Mahiru, what's up?

Mahiru Koizumi :

Unfortunately, I can't show up for the festival tomorrow, you know the festival the school is throwing tomorrow? Yeah, well.. They need a photography and I got a fever. I wonder if you could replace me for photography tomorrow? My camera's in my locker.

Y/N :

I don't mind replacing you but, is that even okay? I'm not very good

Mahiru Koizumi :

You'll do just fine! You can take my place, right?"

Y/N :

Well okay.. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.

Mahiru Koizumi :

Thanks, you're the best, Y/N. I changed the lens of the camera to have a better quality. Just take it from my locker tomorrow. Thanks <3

I took one of Koizumi's camera on her locker, she had quiet a few bits of camera, but I chose what I thought was more cool-looking

I took one of Koizumi's camera on her locker, she had quiet a few bits of camera, but I chose what I thought was more cool-looking. I lifted the camera, it was heavy to hold — but I should've known it coming anyways.

It's almost noon, the starting festival, I see a few students still decorating booths, stage decoration, and other things along that. I'm glad I'm not the only one who came early, atleast I wasn't alone.

As I looked around, I spotted Shuichi Saihara sitting on a bench by himself, near the school fountain. He looked secluded amongst the students, sure, I do see him hang out with the others, so why is he all by himself?