✎ how you met (1)

i’m making many parts to this btw, so if your favourite character isn’t included here, i’ll make sure to do yours in the next parts!!

--

Kokichi :
- You were off to your new school, Hope’s Peak Academy till you’re getting thirsty from walking.
There was a vending machine nearby so you decided to get one till you saw a purple-haired boy, the same uniform as you, kicking the vending machine-- You hurried to stop him from vandalizing the property.

“Hey can you stop? You’re gonna break the vending machine.”

“Nehehe~ what are you gonna do about it goodie two-shoes?”
The purple-haired says with a grin.

Damn I’m just trying to get a drink

“Well I’m just here to get a drink, do you mind?” You scoffed.

“Fine! Only if you give me your number hehe~” He chuckled with that creepy smile on his face.

"This guy would probably never leave if I do.." You thought to yourself.

You got yourself a drink from the vending machine while the purple-haired boy kept annoying you. You couldn’t handle how annoying he is so you gave him your number.

“Well, are you done annoying me now?” You sighed with a resting bitch face.

“You don’t need to be so mad, don’t worry your pretty little head about me!”

He looked at me for awhile, from up and down.

“Soo, what’s your name? I noticed we’re from the same school right?” He says, still checking me from toes to head.

“My name is Y/N L/N, I’m the ultimate [insert], how about you?”

“I’m Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate supreme leader!”

“Huh? What?” You questioned the boy with a confused face.

“I’m a leader of a secret evil organization with over 10,000 members! And I’m also a liar.”

“What? Were you lying just now
or--”

“Who knows? Nehehe~”

--

Kiibo :
- You were walking down the streets till you accidentally tripped over a stray slab in the sidewalk, and fell onto something hard and cold.

You heard someone else yelp with you, and you immediately panicked.

"Oh my-- I’m so sorry!” You cried, instantly scrabbing to your feet.

You looked down without a second thought reaching your hand to help whoever you’d fallen on.

It was a robot--!? You were dumbfounded for a second, but still helped the poor robot.

“Um sorry, is there a problem?” Asked the robot curiously, concerned laced in their voice.

“Ah no.. It’s pretty rare running into a talking-walking robot, whoa!” You panicked as you didn't have much time to think what just happened.

“Is that a cosplay or something..? Or am I hallucinating?” You curiously asked.

The robot looks offended for a second, “Hey this isn’t cosplay! This is my actual body..!”

“Ah um sorry! It’s just I’ve never met anyone like you before.. it’s quite cool!” You apologised, smiling at the last sentence.

The robot sighed, and chuckled lightly.