♡ when they have a crush on you

I got this idea for my sibling,
also if you have any requests PLEASE comment because I'm running out of ideas.

note : this is gender neutral

☆ Shuichi Saihara :

• Literaly too shy to do anything about it when you're on "friends" term.

• You catch him glancing once or twice but he looks away.

• At group projects in school, he would always ask if he could join your group just to spend time with you.

• He acts fine around his friend but when you're around, he starts behaving awkward and clumsy.

• He doesn't really have a lot to say if he's into you, but he'll have no problem paying close attention to you.

• He's really insecure and thinks he's wayyy out of your league, so you might want to make the first move.

• He does "small talks" just so that he could get your attention.

☆ Kaede Akamatsu :

• She's a social butterfly, so it's sooo easy for her to have a conversation with you, send signals to you, and make the first move.

• She always wants to be around you.

• Her body language changes when you walk into the room.

• She's really supportive and compliment you often.

• If someone else gets a little too close to you, she gets a little "jealous"

☆ Maki Harukawa :

• She never had this feelings before, so she doesn't really know what to do about it.

• Denies it when her friends teases her for looking at you.

• She acts more differently to you than most people, she has her soft side for you.

• When you're not looking, she stares at you for a long time until she snaps out of it.

☆ Nagito Komaeda :

• Even though he tries to be casual and cool about it, he ISN'T and it's too obvious.

• His love language is gifting and this picture explains it all. He's the sweetest.

• He isn't shy, just cool about it. Won't deny if someone asks him directly.

Mahiru Koizumi :

• Asks you to be her "model" for photoshoot practices when in reality, she just wants a reason to take a photo of you. With consent ofcourse.

"These photos turned out great, you're really stunning."

• Always cherishes every moment you spent with her, taking selfies with you or candid photos when you both are together.

I'll probably make a pt 2 later when I have the motivation🏃‍♀️💨