Chapter 20

《CHAPTER 20》

~Flashback~

     -Z A F I R O-    

I got tired of her begging for me to let her go, she said she wanted to fulfill her duties as a wife for her husband, I got pissed because she wants to leave us for that fucktard but in the end I chose to let her go for the sake of her peace and I truly hope she will come back to us free from her past marriage.

I wanted to do something about her husband but I don't want her to despise me by killing people but whose to blame? I fucking love her.

I just hope that fucker will take care of her while she's with him cause if not, I don't know what I can do with him.

I just watch her running away to the woods and I'm pretty sure my father have planned something to depart Kiera safely out this country.

I heard my sons searching for their mother, they both held my hands and slightly pulled it getting my attention.

"Where's mommy, daddy?" Rheed was at the verge of crying and so do his little brother Maxi.

"Daddy I want my mommy" Maxi pulled the hem of my polo while a tear slowly formed to his eyes.

I bent my knees and eyed them, I hugged my twins while rubbing each of their small back.

"Go to bed for now, I'll get mommy" I said and they just nodded and went back to their rooms, It was nighttime so the paths are dark.

I rode on my black bentley car and stormed to the road, I had to get her back, I should've considered my sons feeling before letting her go, I couldn't stand seeing my kids motherless.

It was almost 2 am when I reached the airport, I saw our private plane preparing for take-off so I bumped the car to the barricades through the runway, I stepped hard on the gas to keep up with the plane, I saw Kiera looking outside a window and so I keep up, I rolled down my window to clearly see her but then the plane started to lift, I felt hopeless for the first time and then tears slid down from my eyes.

I was about to reach the end of the runway and so the plane started to fly, I got out of my car and out of frustration I screamed her name.

"KIERAAAA!!!" I shouted.

The plane was getting farther and  farther, I should go get her.

I called my secondin command man to prepare me a flight but then a shocking news has reached me.

"Code red, code red" Connor, my second in command said.

"Cazzo" I've cursed, when its code red it means danger or someone infiltrated our premises I had to go back home or else my kids will be in danger.

~~~~~~

Me and my kids together with the people who survived the battle between my rivals have fled to Sicily Italy, where our main headquarters is, we had to stay here for the meantime.

As we entered the mafia mansion, my kids ran to their grandma and gave her hugs and kisses, while I just stood there watching them.

I ordered Nancy to change their clothes, my kids obliged with Nancy and so they ran up to their room with Nancy tailing them.

"Where is their mother, Zafiro?" My mother asked.

"Father got rid of her and made her go back to where country she belongs" I simply said.

"Oh that old man, I'll get him for this, I was eager to see my grandchildren's mother" my mom said.

"Well too bad for you mom, you can't see her" I said as I walked towards my room but before I could even reach it my mother spoke again.

"Why can't I see her? you'll not chase after her?" Her question made me stop.

"I will not chase for her, if she loves our kids then she will find a way to get back to us...I will not force her to go back to us mom" I said not waiting for my mom's reply I immediately went inside my room and slammed the door closed.

I threw my body to my bed, I was so exhausted after all the things that happen lately.

Oh gosh, I miss my baby already, I don't know if I could last a day without her.

FOLLOW VOTE and COMMENT