Chapter 29

《CHAPTER 29》

-Z A F F I R O-

I've been experiencing hell everyday without her but then suddenly she showed up and cried in front of me just because of those whores?

She doesn't know how hard it is to live everyday in pain while she lived in the philippines like she doesn't have children with me here.

I wanted to hurt her but I just couldn't so I decided to hur her emotionally, yes that would be great since she ruined my mind by thinking of her everyday while bearing the pain.

I sent her to one of my whorehouse where most of gangsters and evil people goes to, I wanted her to regret staying with her ex for long, I wanted to show her the hell I've been through.

As the curtains open revealing her caged with just a red bra and panty, I wanted to rip the eyes of every man here but I have to restrain myself, she must feel how much she pain she caused me.

She stepped back when the spotlight hit here but she was stopped because of the cage that contains her inside, she was staring at m, I knew it because of how her eyes glistened to the light showing pityness.

"Here we have a lady fresh from a failed marriage, 28 years old and now single we will start the bidding for a hundred thousand dollars" the emcee announced.

"Bidding.starts.now"

"200 thousand dollars" someone raised.

I looked back where Kiera was and there I saw her terrified in the cage, her curly hair dances beneath her perky breast everytime she moves, sh*t that seduces me, I'm having a boner already.

"300 thousand dollars"

"400 thousand dollars"

"500 thousand dollars"

"1 million dollars" someone shouted.

I instantly looked at the man who bid a million dollars, the whole place fell quiet and everyones gaze was on the man.

A spotlight lit on top of the man and there I saw an old man probably at his 60's

"Sold to Mr. Beckerman" the emcee announces.

The spotlight lit the cage showing a crying and terrified lady, from my seat I abruptly stood up in anger to the fact that she will be owned by someone and that someone is not me.

Blood boils and all I could see is red.

'Just why the hell does it have to be painful for me again? I should be happy, right?'

-K I E R A-

They closed the curtains of the stage at dun lumapit sa hawlang kinaroroonan ko ang bading na umayos sa akin.

Binuksan niya ang hawla ng may ngiti sa mukha.

"Congrats dear I knew you were worth a million dollars" he said as he pulled me out of the cage.

"W-where are you taking me?"

"To Mr. Beckerman's suite"