006

The weekend was fun. They ate lots of food which Corbyn was happy about,listened to Zach and Jack argue all the time and just had a good time.

It was time for them to head back home today. As they were walking to Jonah's car, Daniel and Corbyn were joking and laughing.

The drive home was short and they we all hungry but when they got home it was too late to cook so they sat at 7pm ordering pizza on a Sunday night.

Daniel and Corbyn had gotten extremly close these past few days and Corbyn thinks he might be falling for him.

Corbyn's POV

I'm not sure if I should tell him or not.I mean we have been getting closer and my feeling for him have grown and are still growing.

I dont know what to do.

If I tell him and he doesn't like me back that would be extremly embarrassing and then the tension between us would just be to much to handle.

I was pulled out of my train of thoughts by a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey bean you good? You seem kind of out of it" Zach asked me.
"Yeah...I guess."
"You know you can talk to me right"
"I know...any chance I could talk to you now...like outside or something."

He just nodded.

"We're gonna head outside for a little" Zach told the rest of the boys and we both got up.

"So Bean,What's up?"

"IthinkIlikeDaniel" I said super fast.

"Hold up could you say that again but slower"
"Breath"

"I think I like Daniel"

When I said that he literally squealed.

"That's amazing"

"I know but I don't know if i should tell him or not.What if I tell him and he doesn't like me back and just ignores me for all of eternity."

"Okay Corbs now you're being dramatic.If you like him I think you should tell him and if he doesn't like you back well his loss.If you don't tell and keep it bottled up you will feel like exploding That's how I feel anyway."

"Oh and you should tell Jackk" I told him in a sing-song tipe if voice.

"Okay this is not about me."

"I get what you're saying and I'll think about it"

"Fineeee."

"Hey Zach,Thank you"
"For what? All I did was give you advise."
"No no I mean thank you for saving that night at the diner and taking me in, thank you for making me feel welcome and at home and most importantly thank you for being the greatest bestfriend."
"Are you kidding that was so sweet.You're welcome Bean.and THANK YOU for being my Bestfriend.

I pulled him in for a hug before we decided it was about time we headed inside.

When we got inside the boys all had worried expressions in their faces and looking at the tv.

"Uhh guys...what happened."

I looked at Daniel at Daniel and He looked terrified upset and worried all at the same time so I rushed to his side and pulled him into a hug.

"What's going on?"

When I asked this Daniel let out a sob and held onto me tighter.

"M-Michael es-escaped" he said through sobs.

"Who's Michael?"

~~
~Cliffhanger I think.🤷‍♀️
~who is Michael.