009

3rd POV

It had been a few weeks and there was no news about Michael. Corbyn and Daniel had been getting closer...closer than they already were.

It was a normal Saturday and Corbyn wanted to tell Daniel how he felt or at least he planned to.

Right  now what he was doing was freaking out in front of his best friend.

"Zach w-what if he doesn't like me back or if..."he started his rant again so Zach cut him off.
"Oh dear...We have been over this Corbs. Just tell him. If he doesn't like you back well that's his loss...don't tell him I said that. And you're not going to know if he likes you or not if you don't tell him."

Corbyn nodded his head and went to look for Daniel to ask him if he would like to go out somewhere.

He had a plan he just hoped it would work.

Corbyn's POV

I was looking for Dani.
I found him.
Here goes nothing.

"Hey Dani"
"What's up Bean."
"Well uh well I was wondering if you would like to go out later with me?"
"Uh sure. Where we going?"
"Oh just somewhere."
"What time."
"5pm"
(It was around 12)

I was happy he said yes now for step 2. Getting food. It wasn't hard really I just asked Zach to get some.

I got the rest of the thing ready and they I got ready. Nothing fancy just a jeans and t-shirt.
When I was done it was 16:45 so I went to check if Daniel was ready.

"Hey Daniel you ready to go?"
"Yeah let's go." He said dragging the 'o' making me laugh.

We hot into my car and I drove us to this spot I found one day. (Jonah gave him a car and he learnt how to drive along time ago so he did have a license)

It overlooked the city.

"Well I wanted to show you this place and also I brought food."
He giggled when I said food.
"It's beautiful Corbs. How did you find it?"
"Diving around one day."

I set up a little picnic kinda thing in the back of the car while Daniel looked at the view.

"Hey Dan
"Hmm..."
"Food?"
"Yeah sure"

We ate, made a few jokes and then I started to get nervous but here goes nothing.

"Hey Daniel. I have something to tell you."

He turned to me.

"What's wrong Bean?"
"Well nothings wrong it-it's just that I wanted to tell you...oh dear...That I kinda sorta..."
"Kinda sorta what?"

"Ikindasortalikeyou"
"Woah bean slow down"
"I kinda sorta like you."

I saw his eyes widen and I know I said too much oh gosh kill me now.

"It's fine if you don't like me back I just thought I'd tell you. I mean who wouldn't like you you're amazing and its fi-"

"I like you too."
"Wait really"
"Really"

Yayy.

"I've always liked you, since Zach found you and brought you home with us and then we got closer with the trip and then my feelings for you grew." He said.

I was ecstatic.

"So would you like to maybe go out with me like on a date."
"I would consider this a date don't ya think."
"I guess"

Then an I had a thought.

"Would you be my boyfriend then?" I asked hopefully.
"I thought you'd never ask."
He said then he joined our lips together. Sparks flying. It was a slow kiss we then pulled apart cause you know air is a necessity.

I was happy.
Dani was happy.

We then cuddled as we watched the sunset. It was beautiful sight.

♡♡♡
Little did they know back home the boys were about to get a visitor.