012

It had been one year...one year after the whole Michael incident happened and every one couldn't be happier.

Jack and Zach ended up getting together after long hours of Zach and Corbyn talking about his little crush that soon turned into a big one he urged Zach to tell Jack...

Jonah met a guy too...Goes by the name Eben. He's a really sweet guy but the questioning he had gotten when Jonah first introduced him to to the boys was...crazy to say the least...most of the questions being asked came from Corbyn. The look on Eben's face during this 'interrogation' made Jonah want to die laughing but he couldn't do that...

Oh and you may be wondering what about Dorbyn...Well you see...

They are happier than they have ever been...closer than the sand that meets the water at the bottom of the ocean and so in love...they have had their ups and downs (rarely) but they got passed them and those arguements always ended with cuddles.

~~

well this time it was a little different

This entire week Corbyn has been distant which made Daniel worry.Jonah told him it was nothing and not to worry but he couldn't help but wonder if Corbyn didn't like him anymore or if he thought he was ugly.They would be in each others arms...together but yet so far apart.

Maybe he just doesn't love me anymore? Was what Dani thought...

but it was quite the opposite.

How am I going to do this...it has to be perfect? Is what went to Corbyn's mind.

~~Time skip~~

The next morning Corbyn was stressing ranting to Zach.
"What if he doesn't say yes? What if..."
"Oh dear god will you stop. If he doesn't say yes I will declare him as absolutely insane okay? Now stop. Jack,Jonah and Daniel will come back in a few hours,then they'll will bring him to that location and boom you are happily engaged" he said smiling
Corbyn looked at his best friend and rolled his eyes at his behaviour.

Hours later Corbyn was at the spot they had their first date the place where he asked Daniel to be his boyfriend.

Zach helped him set up the place  with little lights, a picnic spot and a little speaker for music.

Daniel's POV

I was out with Jonah and Jack all day shopping it was fun but now all I wanted to do was cuddle into my boyfriend and fall asleep. Clearly the boys had other plans.

Once we got home I noticed that no one was home which was wired because Corbyn said he didn't want to go anywhere today. Maybe he just went to the store.

I was able to take a few steps up the stairs before I was stopped.

" Daniel why don't you have a shower and change into something nice and meet us back down here when you're done..." I heard Jonah say
"Why" I asked
"We want to take you somewhere and we are not taking no for an answer."
"Fine" I said knowing if i argued with them I wouldn't win.

~time skip one hour~

I was sitting in the car with a blind fold one because apparently I 'wasn't allowed to see where we were going'

The car came to a stop and I think it was Jonah walked around to help me out of the car and they both helped me walk to where we were going.We came to a stop and they let go of me I was scared why you ask because I can't freaking see.

I heard a car start in the distance and drive off seriously...
I felt a presence in front me before familiarly hands grabbed mine. Corbyn
"Hi love"
"Hi" I said feeling heat rise to my cheeks.
"You can take the blindfold off now."he said and as soon as I took it off I was in awe.
"This is amazing Corbs?"
"I'm glad you like it."
"Are you kidding I love it"
We were at the place we had our first. I was pulled into to a kiss and then a hug. Without letting go he asked,
"How was your day?" "Oh well it was great very long"
"What did you guys do?" He asked leading be to the blanket laid out on the floor sitting us both down.
"We went shopping all day. I was tired by the end of it...still am."
"Daniel Seavey tired of shopping never thought I'd see the day"
"Well you still haven't all I said was I am tired not that I'm tired of shopping that's never happening"
"Oh I know that love."