007

Corbyn's POV

Who was this Michael guy? Where did he escape from? What did he do to Daniel?

I was confused.

I wanted answers but at this moment all I could think about was Dani.

The look on his face when he said his name. The way he cried when he said what happened.

I tried calming him down which took a while but once he calmed down I gave him a glass of water and took him upstairs to our bedroom.

While Dani changed in the bathroom I could hear quiet sobs escape his mouth and it broke my heart.

"You okay Dani?"I asked softly.
"Y-yeah"he said as he walked out of the bathroom.

He went to lay on the bed and got under the blanket.I decided to let him sleep and got up to leave but was stopped when I felt Daniel gently pull my hand.

"Stay" he said in the softest voice.

I nodded and he patted the spot next to him on the bed.I took off my shoes and lay down next to me.

Daniel placed his arm around mine and held it.

I lay there with him my mind still drifting to Michael and what he did that could of broken Daniel.

I decided to sleep on it and ask one of the boys or dani tomorrow morning when he calmed down.

~~time skip to the morning~~

Daniel's POV

I woke up abruptly.I had a dream a bad one though you could say worse than bad.

As I moved to get up I felt an arm around my waist ,I looked up to see that it was Corbyn that was holding he.

I blushed at the thought that he stayed the entire night and didn't just get up and leave.

I gently shook Corbyn  awake.

"Corbs" I whispered trying to wake him up.

After a few tries he was up.

"G'morning" he said in his morning voice that made my heart flutter.
"Morning,It's time to wake up."
"But I want to stay here"he said pulling me closer to him.

I only just noticed how close we were.Our faces inces apart.

Then the door was open...

By who you ask

Oh just Corbyn's best pal Zachary Dean Herron (note the sarcasm)

We immediately pulled apart.

"Good morning guys hope you had a good nights-oh did I interrupt something"

No zach you did not.🙄

"No Zach it's just like really early"I said.

"Dani its 8:30"Corbyn replied

"Exactly too damn early"

"Oh well might as well get up." Corbyn said pulling me up into a sitting position.

"But I don't want to get up"
"You're the one who told me to get up.Now get your lazy self into the bathroom and get ready for the day."he told me.
"Fine."

"So Corbynnn" I heard zach say.
"Shut up Zach" I said before walking into the bathroom.

"I literally didn't say anything" he shouted back at me.

I laughed.

I must say curse shower thoughts.
One minute I was thinking about getting a stuffed girraffe...the next I was think about last night.

How was he able to escape? Was he just out on the streets that he could easily find me.

It terrified me to think about him.

I didnt even notice the tears that trickled down my face at the memories.

I decided I had enough and felt like I really needed a hug (specifically from Corbyn) so I turned of the shower and got dressed then walked out of the bathroom on my way to look for Corbyn.

When I found him he was talking to Jonah and Jack but I didnt care I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"You okay?"he asked hugging back.
"Not really but I needed a hug from you."
"Okay"

We stayed there for a few minutes before I realised eating is a human necessity.

"'M hungry" I told Corbyn
"What you want to eat ,love"
"Pancakes" I said trying to hide the blush that formed on my face.
"Can I go make some then"
"No  I don't want you to leave."
"Okay I'll ask Jo to make some then."

3rd POV

Daniel was stressed physically and mentally. So were Jack,Zach and Jonah. After the news they received late night it was hard for them to calm down.

Corbyn was still confused about the whole situation but decided on waiting to ask who this guy was and what he did.

After breakfast the boys decided to watch a movie. At one point in the movie Daniel asked quite loudly "How?"

They were all confused now.

"How what Dani?" Corbyn asked him.
"How was he able to escape.How could they let him escape.After everything he did he has no right to be walking free right now." At this point Daniel was crying into Corbyn's shoulder.

Corbyn looked at the other 3 for help.

"I don't know buddy." Jonah said.

Daniel held onto Corbyn like his life depended on it.

"It will be okay bub" Corbyn said softly
"How do you know that.What if it's not okay."
"It will be Dani"Zach replied.

And with that they all decided it was time to call it a night though none of them got up instead they all stayed on the couch that night for Daniel's sake.

♡♡♡

They weren't dating or anything but Daniel felt comforted by Corbyn, he felt safe and he felt protected.

They both liked each other that was for sure.

~~~