011

Nobody's POV

They were all shaken up after that incident Daniel more than the rest.

Right now he was sitting on the couch with Corbyn while Jonah helped clean any cuts that Corbyn got from the broken glass.

Daniel recalled the event of the  night slowly  tears starting to form in his eyes and he didn't notice he was crying until Corbyn's hand came up to his cheek to wipe it away.

He had this urge to hug him and so he did.

"Hey we didn't tell you guys but we are dating now." Daniel said.
"That's amazing" Jonah said
"Yess"  Zach said
"I'm happy for you guys" Jack said.

"You okay, love?" Corbyn asked
"Yea just a little shaken up but I'll be fine." He replied.
"You tired?"
"Yea" he said as he let out a yawn

Corbyn picked up the half asleep boy and walked up to their room gently placing him on the bed before climbing in himself.

Daniel snuggled into him Corbyn wrapping a protective arm around him.

After a while they were peacefully asleep in each others arms.

The next morning

Corbyn's POV

I woke up to Daniel shuffling in his sleep worried I got up.

I tried waking him up it did take a while but when he finally did wake up he collapsed into my arms crying.

It broke my heart to see him like this.

"You wanna tell me what happened?"
"I had a dream about ..." and he trailed off.

"I'm sorry bubba.How about we just stay here the entire day and do nothing but cuddle and watch Netflix...how foes that sound?"
"Sounds like a great idea."

We decided to watch 'The Flash' (because it is an amazing show)

After a few hours of watching Netflix I decided that we really needed to eat so I had to make Daniel get ready and come eat something with me.