Chapter Three: Im Alive!

He felt a light tap on his face, the news was never right, as the skies began to cry light tears. He heard the two figures talk but he was too hurt and out of it to pay attention to what they were talking about.

"So this is it... this is how i die?... What about becoming a man?... What about my new friends? My new life!... I don't wanna to die... " with tears in his eyes, his voice hardly above a whisper before he colsed tgem and was unwillingly carried off to wherever or whatever happened after death.

His eyes soon flutter open and he quickly sat up with his eyes wide. 'What...?' he thought. He looked around in disbelief and confusion, he was sure he died, no he knew he died yet here he was, in this beautiful room which looked nothing like a hospital room, breathing, sensing, and experiencing.

'Ok... there has to be some sort of logical explanation for this!' he thought to himself trying to make scenes of this situation 'maybe...this is heaven?' he said as he slid off the large and comfortable bed, a little reluctantly but he needed answers!

When suddenly he fell on his ass, another wave of confusion hit him. The bed was tall but not so tall that he couldn't touch the floor with his feet. He looked to the bed then to his legs, that had failed him, and then feet. He curled his toes and opened them twice, swiveled his ankles from side to side and bent one of his legs to closly inspect them. The pair of legs were smaller, thiner and paler than his.

These were not his legs.

He quickly got to his feet and looked around the luxurious room in search of a mirror to see his body, when his eyes landed on a tall mirror with intricate designs all along the golden frame. He pitter pattered to it and noticed that he took longer then he should have, especially since he took many quick steps.

When he looked in the mirror a small boy looked back at him. The child mesmerized him with his short untidy a little lighter than cotton candy pink hair and big gradiented eyes which were lighter at the bottom and an almost purple at the top but for the most part lavender with soft pick lashes to frame them. He had a small nose and small lips though his bottom lip was bigger than the top which were slightly pink, that gave the child a slightly pouty look to him. His skin was fair with not a single blemish on it except for the little beauty mark next to his right eye. The boy was beautifully cute. His light blue flowery night gown that slid of one of his shoulders only served to enhance his beauty. The child was also short which warranted a protective feeling over the boy who looked to be no older than eleven to Alex. But his face was also strangley familiar, where had he seem this face?

When Alex moved to touch the young ones face, the child mirrored his movements reminding him that he in fact came to a mirror and this was his reflection. Though he still moved his new limbs to be extra sure it was his reflection which the child copied exactly. Now he knew why he fell on his ass, but was unfortunately left with more questions.

This was not his body and this sure as hell was not heaven.

He thought over the entire situation one more time: 'I died, woke up all better in this truly magnificent room, and my body is completely unrecognizable...' he sighed 'I reincarnated, didn't I.' it was more a statement than question but he still answered his question nontheless 'Yup...'

He groaned and rubbed his face in discontent over the situation he found himself in. He didn't want to die but he sure as hell didn't want to be reincarnated, and at the same time he didn't really want to go back to his original world, where no one would really miss him, heck he wondered if he would even get a funeral with how bad it ended with his family. All he wanted was to live a simple and happy life and maybe death would have granted him that but it seems the universe was truly cruel to him. It was almost comical how he didn't want to yet he exsepted it so quickly. He sighed again when a thought popped into his mind 'Why can't I live happily and peacefully here? Leave everything behind and start a new life!' he thought over it for a moment before coming to the conclusion that he would and determination filled him again with the gaol of living happily.