Author's note part 1 + Summary

Hi...been a while *cough cough* 8 months *cough cough* but I'm finally back and glad to be writing for you again!

I won't go too deep into why I was gone because it is quite personal and I'm sure you don't care and want to get on to the new chapter that's out now but basically life got in the way, a lot of not nice things happened, and school is still kicking my butt with the SATs happening (by the way if you did your SATs and are comfortable with sharing your scores with me please do, I got 1100/1600).

But I'm back now and I hope to be able to release new chapters soon. However, it has been 8 months so I'm sure you (and I) need a reminder of what's happening in the story right now so I made little summaries of the events in all the chapters so far. Thankfully my chapters are pretty stand alone so you don't need a lot of context for them.

Chapter 1: Introduction to Alex and a prolog really. Alex is a trans man, lost all his friends and family because of it and was going through his transition when he died trying to save a kid.

Chapter 2: More prolog and a really big and unnecessary intro to a character. A god sends Alex to this new world and a young god gives him a blessing.

Chapter 3: Alex wakes up in the body of Elias, the love interest turned villain in a story, who had been unconscious and on the brink of death just the night before when Alex entered his body.

Chapter 4: Alex tries to take on the identity of Elias and has breakfast with his new (unhappy) family (a dad, two moms, one oldest son, a set of twins) and goes to school.

Chapter 5 and 6: There is a lot of exposition about how Alex is in a novel he read in his past life. His oldest brother is a love interest to the female protagonist. (6) He goes to school.

Chapter 7 and 8: Alex gets picked on by some boys, (8) you, the viewers meet someone who has also transmigrated into this world but is in the form of a cat while Alex has a mental breakdown about dying.

Chapter 9: Alex is sent off to his grandparent's house and we meet his personal maid who was gone to take care of some personal business. Her name is Hope.

Chapter 10: Alex goes over the info he knows about his new family. His father lost Elias's mother while giving birth, his first wife doesn't like Elias (mother of the eldest son) and his second wife is a princess (mother of his twin sons).

Chapter 11: Hope explains to Alex their history on the way to Elias's grandparent's home. Hope is a criminal/assassin who struggled to enter society and is thankful Elias helped her out of there. Elias has neglectful family.

Chapter 12: Alex gets to his destination. Hope meets the head butler, Henry.

Chapter 13: Alex meets his Grandparents (Conall and Arina), Henry, and finds out he is grounded.

Chapter 14: Alex gest a tour of the mansion and realizes he can read.

Chapter 15: Alex exposits his plan of action and studies (Alex is just like me fr).

Chapter 16: Alex has tea with his grandmother and goes to sleep, he also starts coming to term with his new reality.

Chapter 17: More exposition about his future money problems and Alex goes pajama shopping.

Valentine special: Preview of Alex's hubby after some character development.

And that's all the chapters so far. I really hate to have to do this because it makes my book look messy to me but for everyone's convenience this will do.

Happy reading everyone!