Students as Agents of Change

Change is inevitable and constant. In every subject, fields, studies and etc. Life is always changing, it is a series of changes that paves the way into the future and undoubtedly change is a universal truth. We humans throughout the history have always adapted to the changes that we bring and those of outside our influence. In fact, in the face of natural selection all living things change and adapt in order to survive even if there's no guarantee of survival all species can only try their best. When it comes to changes man have a knack of being master at adapting, it is one of our key defining trait and has saved us from being lost in the annals of time forgotten. Therefore, as the rule of life staying stagnant is self-destructive, that's why as students we are in the position for getting changed done because after we finish all of our studies it will be our turn to guide and lead our race into peace and prosperity. No doubt that because of our future role we are being conditioned to solve problems and right the wrongs of those before us, that's why we already have enough influence to cause change and all we can do is try them to see what works for everyone. All in all there's so much potential for change to be brought upon by students, they are akin to a catalyst that will drive forward the progression of our society.