episode 9

"looks like our invite got lost"

eve and michael looked up in unison;

"not being funny Laura but you're kinda ruining the lovely atmosphere we've created here" laura and here men looked on with eerie deadpan faces.

"we've sat back for long enough while you two reign havoc and stamp on our respectable names" she was cut off by eve chuckling, she motions for michael to keep hold of .... as she steps towards the group

"laura, you havent got anything to respect. You're a bunch of nobody's with low ranking skills that I put together to for protection. You're nothing without and this is a pathetic attempt and a takeover, you have no idea what you're messing up right now" the whole group seemed to be offended by this but laura kept her composure

"eve, it does not matter why we were bought together. we have followed you for many years, been loyal and blind to your dictators-"

"oh laura" eve jumps in " respectfully shut the fuck up. i really can not be bothered to listen to you cry about feeling left out this is not a fucking school" this time eve's tone is filled with spite. suddenly, to the surprise of everyone, cordelia escapes the grasp of michael and the group of witches are suddenly stood together. the boy runs to eve apologising but is quickly shushed by her. on one side the witches and the other is eve's old group. "don't worry michael" eve whispers "with the field we created no ones powers will work we just" a sudden crash of thunder interrupts her and the already dark sky goes deeper.

"you idiotic, foolish excuse for a women" laura begins. "you really believe he is the most powerful being to exist? you really think your poor excuse for training with push you to reign upon all of us? you could not be more wrong" at that, she raises both hand above her head and in an instant heavy rain begins to beat on all of their heads. with one swift motion of laura's right hand eve flies from michael and tumbles along the floor.

"no!" michael shouts from the depths of his lungs as he attempts to run to eve but is seeming restrained by nothing. laura curls her left hand that now faces towards him.

"i have never been so overlooked and underestimated in my entire life!" laura shouts, the pain radiating from could be heard by all. but in an unexpected, soft cry she states "i made you michael." shock is stricken across everyone as they stare in unbelief. laura drops her hands and the sky clears making the rain stop. laura walks over to michael and her group follows. "iam more that a nobody with low ranking skills michael, let me explain"

———

so sorry for not updating sooner i honestly forgot and wasn't expecting anyone to be interested but i will finish this book!