episode 1

prologue
eve reign. her name had just a dash of dramatic irony, to be named after a main character from one of those little fairy tales in the bible. perhaps her parents felt it, maybe they just knew she was pure evil so attempted to create some balance.

or, they were just insane? maniacs who conjured up an entire little fantasy in their minds that they had given birth to the devil. silly; the devil could not be a woman. It just was not plausible and eve had to pay the price of having cocaine filled, paranoid lunatics as parents who believed the devil even existed.

to be named after the one who is blamed for the fall of mankind could be seen as taxing. but that is not how she saw it, she idolised the character of eve as the one who opened their eyes to the knowledge that god had hidden. it may have appeared she was in bliss but eve knew, she was aware of all that knowledge that she was restricted from knowing. in her eyes the character of eve was a liberator and all the character of eve needed was little push from the devil.

of course, her little habits of presenting dead rodents to them was not the reason her parents ended up going insane. not to mention her ability to somehow lift and throw objects without even touching them. no, her parents were mad and poor little eve was left to fend for herself, as she told people. that is where the story of the end of the world truly began.

2015

"MOVE!"

the tall blonde was yanked away from the car that was speeding towards him under the heat of the summer sun. with tears still falling down his rosy cheeks, he had no time to register who was about to kill him nor who was dragging him away quickly by hand from the road and into safety behind the house he had just ran from. his saviour promptly stopped once they were fully out of sight of the driver and made him crouch next her as the pair caught their breath.

"who are you?" he asked, still confused as to what actually just happened. the woman next him simply turned to him and winked.

"your fucking hero. look there's not time for this, i need you to shut up and follow me. she is probably going to come looking. she is an annoying little witch" her answer did not make him feel any better but he trusted her for some reason. she did just save him from being splattered in the middle of the road. still hand in hand, the woman lead him into a back alley from the back garden of his grandma's house and straight to a car waiting at the bottom.

"where are we going?" he asked as she ran and opened the drivers door. stopping to look over the roof, resting one hand on top the open door she replied;

"what did i say sweety? i need you to shut up and follow me. i just saved your ass iam at least owed one favour right?" nodding quietly, the blonde opened the door and followed her into the car. as soon as he closed the door the stranger sped off and into the opposite direction of the site of his almost murder.

"if i tell you my name could you at least tell me yours?" he tried to bargain with the stranger but just received a chuckle from her.

"honey, i know who you are." she smiled in his direction slightly before looking back at the road and continuing. "michael langdon, nice to meet you iam eve reign"

————————————————————————

eve knew that the world was not good enough for her. she knew that this world simply had gone to shit and the only way to bring on the new world was to destroy the current one. it is not that hard to understand after all. humans were at fault for the shithole that earth became and it was her job to teach them a lesson. but she could not do it alone, she needed someone. and who better than the boy of pure evil who was conceived at the famous murder house? a place of built upon all that is evil, and he was made and birthed there. he was perfect. that is why she watched him for so long, hoped she would not need to intervene. but of course, she had thought to herself, men can not be trusted carry out a simple  job. eve saw it all, him being kicked out by his grandma, thrown to the curb by his mothers husband after he failed to make him... sane. she saw everything right up until the plan of the witches to change the timeline and kill him before he had even gotten started. eve could not just watch anymore, it was time she did some timeline editing herself. therefore, using her own little magic, she went to that moment and decided she would show michael the proper way to create the new world. as they say;

behind every great man, there's a great woman

well, she was not just going to be behind him. no. she was going to fucking lead him and make sure herself that what she wanted, her grand golden plan, was to be achieved. after all he was the antichrist and he needed her help. he needed the devil