episode 8

suddenly, the sky grew dark. coredelia, queenie and mallory peered up into the once bright sky but michael and eve kept their gazes upon them.

"no more niceties, it's time" eve states and, as if it was a code word, michael raised his right jewellery clad hand and all the girls flew backwards in the air as if being pulled but coredelia remained on her feet. panic washed her face as she watched her girls be flung around as if they were nothing however, she could not move. it was as if her feet had been rooted into the ground, she began to panic and frantically, she began to try and move. grabbing her legs with her hands trying to force them to move but - nothing.

"if only you knew your place" eve stated as she walked up to the helpless witch. "i had a plan, a perfect faultless plan and you and your-" she paused before continuing "little worker dogs decided to play the role of saviours" eve began circling coredelia who suddenly extend her arms to try and hit the woman. dodging her advices, eve begins chuckling as michael once again raises his hand making cordelia unable to move at all.

"still don't know when to stop" michael commented as he walked to stand on the other side of the blonde and opposite his companion. behind them queenie and mallory began to grumble and make their way to their feet but before they could even try to help their supreme eve simply looks in their direction, squints her eyes and they collapse on the spot.

"it is actually sad how powerful you all think you are. but it is time to put an end that to that. any final words?" eve sarcastically asks with a smile upon her lips

———————————————————————————

"she's obsessed with that blonde freak" sat upon a marble table in a dark room, eve's associates begin discussing. "i simply am disappointed, she's forgotten the true goal" laura stated, she had be infuriated ever since michael had interrupted the meeting held with eve and bought all the members to together. "does she have any suspicions that her attack was from us?"

"no, i do not believe so. it is just unfortunate that kid was there to help her we had to back off quicker than expected, he was much stronger than we originally thought. " a hooded man replied making laura shake her head. she stood from the black, rounded meeting table and began to circle the members.

"it is fine klaus, the intent was to scare her but i assumed she just sped up whatever crazy training she was doing with the boy" her tone was unusually calm and collected for the situation, until someone burst into the meeting.

"we have a-"

"have you ever been taught to knock what is the meaning of this?" the young girl, out of breath, sporting a silk black hooded robe looked embarrassed but continued

"apologies ms laura but, we have a problem. eve has gone to the coven" at her words all the members rose from their seats, hushed words being exchanged."

"silence everyone-" laura shouts "we knew this was coming, follow me"
--------------------------------------------------------------

"fuck!" coredelia screams out as her body if flung into the trunk of a near by try. the impact winds her and her entire body gets covered by dirt as she falls to the ground.

"let me tell you a little story coredelia-" eve starts as squats beside her on the floor, her leather trousers making a sound as she does so. "a little girl, innocent as can be not a problem in the world. she's just a little different; she can move objects with the will of her mind and cause unbearable pain if necessary, but is still a child. her parents, terrified of their own damn child, argue every single fucking day. oh it got physical for sure, they didn't care, their love vanished until it was two people being forced together by a child they did not even want anymore. you know what the sad part is, that poor little girl had to sit there day after day getting test after test. put through so any psychological evaluations it was unheard of." cordelia groans and makes a move for eve, bringing whatever strength she has in her but michael is quick to paralyse her once more.

"it is rude to interrupt someone while talking ms supreme" the blonde claims as he moves to stand by her head. eve chuckles as she stands.

"absolutely right michael-" she says before looking down "am i boring you my dear cordelia? well i'll get to the point i was the kid and i killed the bastards and you shall join them. michael, blade please" the boy pulls a curved blade from his jacket and hands it over to eve. "the lesson here is to learn some manners and listen when iam talking you bitch" she pulls the blade above her head, holding it with both hands.

"see you in hell" michael comments with a smirk slowly forming upon his mouth. eve takes a breathe as she she swings the blade, suddenly it flies from her grasp.

"looks like our invite got lost"