CHAP 11. How's life?

(Angel's/ Cholley's)

I sprinted as fast as lighting I ran to the opposite direction which leads to the forest and I can tell that Evie is tailing me from behind

'I Fu***ing hate tea parties...not that I hate tea or the sweets I just hate socializing when having a tea party unless it's only me and Evie'

I reached the forest and Evie was behind me

"You seriously ditched the tea party?"

"What else am I supposed to do?! Sit there and talk to people that are clearly afraid of us?"

"You know what you got a point there"

After that conversation me and Evie went exploring around the forest what we didn't know was...

The dangers in the forest

Mom already told us about it but we didn't pay attention

After a few minutes of walking we reached a small lake in the forest that has a small water fall it was really pretty the water was crystal clear and the smell of wood makes the place feel more peaceful...

Once we got nearer to the lake we finally saw what look like a wolf but also a mixture of rock and branches as the tail....

[I'm bad at descriptions...( ╹▽╹ )]

It looks really cool and mystical...

I turned to my side and saw that the creature pique Evie's interest for some odd reason she can't stop staring at it

"Evie! Hey! Hey!" I snapped my fingers infront of her and finally she was out of her trance....

"Huh? What?"

"Don't what me! I called you 5 times already yet you still didn't answer me!"

I said in a whisper tone

"Oh sorry...btw...Angie can we get a bond?"

"We can actually....I red in a book that having a bond or what you call familiar is normal around our age having a familiar common so I guess we can get ourselves familiars"

"How do you remember all that in your head?"

"Dunno it pique my interest so I red it and it sorta got stuck in my memory file"

"I don't get you sometimes"

"No one does and no one can...so? You wanna make it your familiar or what??"

"I do but how do you do the ritual??"

"Just step near it and see if it likes you or not...I red from the book that if you step near a beast there would usually be a voice talking to you in your head but if the beast has its guard up then you could have a sinister aura around you...so first step near it slowly"