CHAP 1. How it began...

(Third Person)

It was a sunny day and two girls could be seen walking to school and chatting from time to time "Ne, Angel what episode are you on?" Evania the girl with short hair asked..." Which anime Evania?" The girl with long hair answered her question with another question "Seven Deadly Sins or Nanatsu No Taizai! If I remember correctly..." Evania corrected herself "Ohhhhhh...I'm on episode 2 season 3" the girl named Angel answered her question "Oh come on...! how come you always get to watch anime without getting disturb by your brother!?" She pouted "Says the person who doesn't study at all!" She said jokingly "Come on tell me what do you do to make your brother stop bothering you! Please~!!" The girl practically begged "I did nothing to be honest..." She answered "Then??" The girl asked with confusion on her face "The perks of having insomnia you get to watch more anime....!" Angel said happily "Ohhhh...so that's why you always sleep in class!" She laughed "Come on I don't sleep that much!!" She made a comeback while pouting "Yeah,yeah like I'll ever believe that...those eye bags are not that invisible ya know....!" She laughed "Fine...you win!.." she said still pouting

(Evania)
'DEAR LORD!! SHE IS TO CUTE!!' I'm practically trying to control myself from pouncing on her and shower her with love... Angel's family is really mean to her she never really get to experience family love in her life....I don't even know how she stays positive towards  everyone she meets whatever her secret is I don't even know...but all I know is she is now officially my favourite person in the whole world!! I practically see us as sister not related by blood! "Ne,Evania can I ask a question?" Angel asked me..."Sure what's the matter?" I asked clearly concerned because I can see that she is worried by something judging from the expression on her face "Today, I kinda wanna sleepover your house....I feel uneasy going back to house...I feel like something is not right...and you that my gut feeling is never wrong..." I can't lie tho it's true...her gut feeling is really strong that she can even tell that something is wrong.Like that time when a killer was in our school and she also said something is wrong....she was practically the one who stopped the serial killer from killing anyone through her gut feeling " Yeah sure I will always trust you besides I actually wanted to suggest that too" I said she was literally about to cry oh lord she's to cute!!.... "Thanks Evania!!" Her smile is so blinding!! " Oh yeah we should go to our classes now....

[After six hours of hell A.K.A school]

(Third Person)

After the so called school the two girls finally made their way back to Evania's home. On their way home, Evania asked if she had spare clothes and Angel said she does have spare clothes it was already noon and they finally reached Evania's house getting inside they took turns taking baths finishing their baths they went and made food to eat together 'Thank goodness Evania let me stay for the night....if not I think I would be in big trouble....' the girl thought to herself "Ne,Angel what do you think your gut feeling is trying to tell you?" She asked "Well...M-maybe my gut is trying to say don't go back home and don't go out alone.... " Evania sighed "Well it's a good thing we have you gut feeling Angel if not I don't even know what to do" Angel was seriously having a mental breakdown....

(Angel)

'Oh dear...if Evania is injured by me I don't even know what'd I do...I would've probably killed myself because I can't take the guilt off my shoulder....' I had a mental breakdown....I mean who would want their bestfriend to get injured by them...I wouldn't cause I see Evania as my sister and a comfort place for me to run from my family and stress....If Evania was ever hurt by someone I would kill that person!...."-ngel!" "-gel!!"
"Angel!!!" I snapped back to reality "I called you for the fifth time already! Are you okay?!? Is something wrong?!? You know you can talk to me right!!" I was shocked but I answered anyway "I'm fine....I was actually having a mental break down just now...." I actually managed to blurt that sentence out even tho I'm nervous that she'll not buy it.... "Are you okay now?" Her voice she was concern... concern for me I smiled and said "I'm fine now don't worry..."

(Third Person)

Soooo...after that conversation they ate their food and soon after that they went out and got some sweet on their way going back to Evania's home....but something tragic happened....how? They found a dog getting beat up and went to help right now Angel's stomach was probably in a knot since her gut was telling her to turn back and just go back to Evania's home....as much as she wants to tell herself to go near....seeing the dog get hurt her heart shattered she was a dog person together with Evania of course both of them had to race and kick the ugly fat bastards face....but not all kind deeds gets returned...they ended up dying because someone ordered assassin's to kill them we were wondering who it was then realised...
It was Evania's old boyfriend....her old boyfriend was a CEO's son meaning he is very spoiled she broke up with him for the better because she can't handle him annoying her to the point where her patients runs out....

(Evania)

Hah~...so this is it then huh?...."wh-what a sad life we have right Angel...." She said out loud while holding the bleeding part of her body "Yeah....even gut feelings can help us out of this...heh~...." I'm glad I get to die together with Angel we meeting together in heaven...oh how wonderful would that be!..."heh~...if I have regrets and stayed here...I would hunt that jerk until he commits his sins to the...police..." She chuckles "Yeah...I bet I would do that to my family too..." We were having our last moments together then....our heartbeat went to a straight line our cold bodies laying on the stone floor...ahhh...bliss....Dying as a hero is truly nice...."Evania!!!"

Wait.....

[To be continued]