CHAP 5. YESSS!!!.....

(Angel's/Chollet's)

"I can't wait to see what our affinities are!!" I exclaimed "Well you need to calm down you've been to hyper" Evie said laughing together with me "Now,now no need to get hyper we're already getting ready to see your results..." My Mom said happily and excited too "It's a waste that Nii-Chan can't follow us..." Evie said "Yeah...He is always busy..." Me and Evie had a sad aura around us "But we can't always be Depressed! Let's be more positive!" I said "Yeah! We should not be Depressed! Nii-Chan will always remember us!" We  punch the air and smiled at each other Mom was whispering something to Dad that made him freeze Mom was sweating beads...Nervous? Tense? When I was looking at them.

(Third Person)

Rosetta was whispering to Angelo "I told not to give Kristof to much work! See! Our daughters are now sad that their brother can't see their affinities!" He tensed up and rethinking about what he did 'Did I do something wrong...will they hate me if I told them that I gave Kristof a lot of work?...Will they hate me and leave me behind? Will they run to Rosetta? Will they?!?' he was sweating beads and was tensed when he saw Chollet looking at him and Rosetta. 'Did she see us whispering?!' Rosetta thought to herself 'Oh shit!' Angelo cussed..."What is dear?" Rosetta said looking at her daughter "Nothing, Mommy!" Chollet's innocent smile was so pure that it was shining and they they were mentally covering their eyes...'Why are my daughters cute!?!!' she thought "Mommy are you okay?!' Cholley said clearly worried "Dad?! What's wrong?!" Chollet said. They were referring to the blood dripping down from the two parents nose but they already knew what happened 'Are we that cute?' Chollet said telepathically to Chollet 'I dunno,maybe?' Chollet answered her 'I mean...just look at the puddle of blood on the ground below our parents' ' Well it's not like it's our fault let's just act like what a pure child would do...' they cut off their telepathy connection "M-Mommy a-are you o-okay?' Chollet pretended to be scared and sad "D-Dad....please tell us you g-guys are o-okay..." They were pretending but damn...their acting skills are better than anyone. The two parents bought the act and became a worried "No,no don't worry dear Mommy is okay just the heat is making Mommy having a nosebleed!" She said lying "That's right!" Angelo backed his wife's back "O-Okay..." The two girls smiled purely 'Off- it's not even hot Mom and Dad you're a Terrible liar...' Cholley thought to herself 'It's not hard to see through you,Mom...Dad you need to learn how to lie...' Chollet said but they just smile and walked to the front of the church? Shop?....

(Evania's/Cholley's)

Our outfits are cute I wonder if they have casual clothes...me and Angie look
Up front and saw a big ass door! 'Wtf is that?!' I said telepathically to Angie 'What a big ass door...' she said astonished at how huge the doors to the church? Shop? were. Walking in through the doors we were hit with the scent of Lavender and Roses nice smell by the way. Inside the room there was a statue and it looked like Zero our judge from before 'I guess this is a church huh?' Angie said to me 'Yeah I guess?... why else would Zeros statue be here' 'True' I said and she answered 'Well let's  see what our magic affinities are shall we?' 'We shall, My dear sister's we said and cut off our telepathy connection "Mom!! Faster!!" Me and Angie said pulling out mothers sleeve since it's long
"Okay,okay! Slow down!" She exclaimed "Come on Dad!!" Angie went behind father's back and lightly pushed him playfully "Okay! What are we waiting for?!" He carried me and Angie with both of his hands we held onto him tightly so that we don't fall off of his grasp "Onwards!" Angie said playfully "Come on Dad!!" Me and Angie smiled at our father and he ran not so fast and so slow...more like jogging mother was behind father laughing at his antics "Dear!,don't leave me behind!!" She said jogging to us "Mommy!" We kissed her cheek and Dad became jealous "Give Papa a kiss to!" He said jealous at Mom "Okay, Papa!!" We kissed his cheeks our acting skills are over the limits. Mom was laughing at Dad "Magic affinities here we come!!" I said...