CHAP 7. Interesting to us...

Previously on ~A With World No Music...~

After all the ruckus Nii-Chan escorted us to the ballroom. With me holding his left hand and Angie holding his right hand we arrived at the front door of the ballroom and I opened up to reveal....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Angel's/Cholley's)

The huge ass ballroom doors open to reveal a massive crowd?!

Let's just say my heart was almost stopped by how huge the crowd of people were like 'Ugghhhh....it's like school all over again....' I said mentally 'H-Hey Angie...this thing is nerve-racking....' Oh god not Evie too!

'I know...why did Mother and Father have to do this' I was mentally crying to myself 'Well let's just get this over with...' Evie said irritated with the whole crowd our parents brought over even the King and Queen where invited!? I'm now questioning my life...

(Third Person's)

As the butler announced the the three children's of the Duke. whispers could be heard some of them were compliments while some of them were lies...

But as soon as the doors of the ballroom were opened three majestic looking children walked in the ballroom full of confidence and elegance

The crowds were dumbstruck as the children's of the Duke walk down the stairs the silence was so thick that it could be cut by a knife. As they reached the stage where they announced their presence the brother went up first and caught the attention of the people even the King and Queen of the nation."Welcome to the Birthday of my dear twin sisters" Orion said giving his sisters all the attention

"Welcome to our Coming Age Ceremony we are delighted to see you all" Cholley or Angel said full of confidence and elegance "We, the daughters of the Duke thank you for attending our birthday" Chollet continued Cholley's sentence "And we hope you have a wonderful day. Without further ado let the party start!" Cholley said happily and together the twins smiled.

The crowds were still shock was brought back to reality after the party started and clapped their hands.

Coming down from the stage. The two girls were on the verge of breakdown 'Did we do good?!' 'oh mAh gawd!!' and so on...

After the speech or should I say welcoming the girls were crowded with nobles asking for a dance or asking to be friends with a so called "Smile" is what they say.

At the girls side was their brother...practically glaring at everyone that comes near the them 'I promised dad that I'd keep my sister's safe and away from these pesky wolf's and disgusting demons...' still glaring at the guests it's neither boy or girl. The sisters were eternally thanking their brother for his help to be away from the crowds since they don't do good with crowds at the same time trying to tell their brother to calm down so that the guests won't be frightened by him....

(Evania's/Chollet's)

I sighed 'Ya...at this rate the guest will never be able to talk to us and we won't even find a friend...' I told Cholley 'Aish!...this overprotective Nii-Chan of ours is really a pain in the ass tho we should actually be thankful that he kept those disgusting bitches away from us and those perverted boys' 'I know right! Aish....They are only Like 6 or 9 something and already know how to flirt disgusting...Oh my god Angie!!' I was laughing hard while gesturing Cholley to look at what I was looking she burst out laughing in her head while keeping a cold demeanor....'What the f-fuck!!' she said between her laughs 'Her face...oh mah gawd...' I said and burst out laughing again.

What we actually saw was a girl caked up in make up and was trying to flirt with Orion,our brother and let me tell you...her dress was utterly ridiculous I feel sad for the dress it wasn't the dresses fault that it looks disgusting to be worn by her....so much frills and drills her dress consist of a puffy pink ribbon and jeweled dress while her hair was filled with drills like her hair could be called a spring