CHAP 3. Church?

(Third Person)

Five years have passed after Angel and Evania was born into the world they are at now. They are now known as Cholley and Chollet Von Anndella,twin daughter's of Duke Angelo Anndella and Duchess Rosetta Anndella...The twin girls are now already 5 years old so now they can go and check their magic affinities... 'Man...being prodigies is hard!!...' Evania said telepathically to Angel 'Well what can we do...it's also our fault I mean who would talk fluently at the age of 2?!' Angel said clearly angry at themselves....

Flashbacks to 4 years ago

'Oh mah gawd!!!!....Evania!! Why babies!?! I'm hungry and the fucking maid is so mean!!!....' Angel whined she was about to burst out crying because the maid haven't fed them their food yet... 'How would I know!? That maid is annoying and I'm really hungry for gods sake!!' She answered... probably more annoyed than before...then their brother came in the room just in time their stomach grumbles and Kristof heard their stomach and soon Angel and Evania decided to cry...."Are you hungry my dear sisters?....I'm sorry..." he said concerned for his dear sisters... ' Where the fuck is that maid?! I need to knock some common sense into that annoying bitch!!' looking back at his sister's they were looking at him and smile baby smile if I do say so myself....if I'm not hallucinating...an imaginary arrow had struck him in the heart.... 'Why are my sister's so cute!! My dear heart can't take all this cuteness....'

At the age of One years old...

"Ne,Evie?...at times like this should we try and stand up? I mean we're already One years old it won't hurt to try right?" Angel whispers to her now twin sister "Do you want to? I don't mean to say this but....won't they be suspicious?...Meh forget it children's like us that stands at an early age is called a prodigy right? So we should try!!" Evania answered her twin sister "Okay! Now....hmph!" The girl said in a whisper clearly determined... both of the girls were holding the crib to steady themselves and they did it!....tho it didn't last long since two of the 'Pretty' maids came busting in... "Ewww...look at those brats! Disgusting why did the Duke even keep them!?" The so called 'Pretty' maids said 'Aye...these maids are very stupid...' Evania set a telepathy to Angel 'I know right...I pity for them' since the Duke clearly is inside the room hearing everything the maids spit out on them....out of no where the maids started to vent out their jealousy by beating the cute twin sisters 'Oh my lord...she so weak!!! What? I thought maids were supposed to be strong...I thought wrong' Angel set a telepathy to Evania 'Yeah...' Evania was trying her hard to not laugh... Angel however was already on the ground crying because of suppressing her laughter....and soon they started to beat her again. One of the maids hit Evania and she fell down but it didn't hurt her it's like Angel's situation... suppressing her laughter...and started to cry. So they deceived the Duke or should I say was actually an accident cause they didn't mean to cry out of laughter. Anyway the Duke found out that the maids were beating his beautiful daughters and so he went to deal with the situation.... 'How dare they hurt my daughters!! Me,Duke Angelo!! I will not tolerate such insolent behaviour towards my precious daughters!!' He burst into the room right when the maid was about to throw a vase at the twin sisters."You insolent fools!!! How dare you hurt my daughters!!" Well,we all know what happen...the maids were petrified seeing the Duke mad...he was disiplining the maids and after that asked the gaurd to take them out of the Anndella Estate and came near the two girls.The girls only stared at their father "I'm so sorry for not coming earlier...." They just made 'Baby noise' and tried to stand soon their father realized what was happening and called their mother "HONEY!!Come fast!!" He shouted and their mother Rosetta came in the room "What is it dear?!" As soon as she came in she started to....Fangirl? "Come on my daughters!! You can do it!" Giving encouragement to the twin girls. The girls on the other hand were holding each other's the other hand was making the 'grabby hand' "Uwhhhh...." Angel made the sound...and you can see that shes trying her best not to cringe at the sound "Gahhh..." Evania was also cringing at the sound she just made but they just smiled... what else can a baby do? And soon they reached their fathers warmth "They did it!!" Angelo praised and exclaimed their mother on the other hand took a picture of the moment 'I want to laugh my add out but I can't....' Angel was trying hard not to laugh and Evania was already about to burst then Angel covered her mouth....and made more 'Baby sound' in both of their heads 'When can this be over...' they thought together....