Brain Storm

"It's the start of a new anxiety"______________

______________

🎶I'm from Chicago she said she like my accent🎶

Hayden~

It's currently warm enough, in my opinion, to hang outside for a few hours. I needed fresh air from being in the most toxic atmosphere anyone could imagine.

I sipped on my drink, leaning against the picnic bench we all gathered around while resting my fist against my cheek, having a conversation with both Naia and Lexi. We all brought our kids to the park and for some time to spend our days off leisurely. I'd rather be doing this than being inside all day anyway.

"He said what?" Lexi raised a brow as I nodded and raised up my sunglasses so it rested on my forehead. "He thought I was cheating." I scoffed. "Me? Cheat? I spent most of my most of my high school years yelling at the TV towards actors who cheated on their boyfriends and girlfriend! You'd think I would never even think of it."

"So thass why you agreed to meet us out here? To get away from bein' in the same house as him right now?" Naia snickered and I shrugged. "I mean...I would've came out here anyway. You guys act like I don't like nature."

"You told him that you was with me right? I was out drinkin' too. Can't lie it was fun." Naia raised an imaginary glass up and I nodded.

"I told him all the details." I waved her off. "He'll get over it." I casually said—but really I thought the opposite. Solving my problems with alcohol isn't exactly the best way to go but I have a lot of control....most of the time

"Hayden cut that bullshit. You a damn lightweight. You can't handle ya alcohol. No wonder the nigga was mad." Lexi laughed. "What? You walk into the house drunk 'n crunk?"

I shook my head and swatted at her. "No I didn't. I was natural as hell. And you're acting like one drink could make me pass out or something."

"....it could." Naia looked side to side and was going to insult me once more until her phone buzzed.

She took it out her pocket and looked at us with a smirk, showing us the caller ID. "Oh shit iss Liyah. She gon' get on our ass fa not invitin' her."

"I told you guys to." I reasoned as Naia answered the call and put it on speaker-

"So y'all are hangin' out without me?" Was the first thing she said into the phone.

"Oh good afternoon, Liyah. Hello to you too."

"Bitch shut the fuck up im offended."