Allegations

"I'm the bad guy all over again"
__________________

🎶Is you mad, or what? Girl that's bad for us. Say you mad for once🎶

Omniscient~

     News about Tony's death spread like wildfire. He was no stranger to Philly as he's notorious for his gang activities, crimes and such but was close to a lot. He was another version of Trey Lewis in a way.

It has just been about 12 hours since the news broke out and certainly not too many people are happy about it. The wrath of Philly strikes again.

"Hayden, I saw the way you were lookin' at me last night. You think I did somethin'." Michael gritted as his voice was barely above a whisper since it was early in the morning. They tried not to wake the kids with their arguing but sooner or later things could turn into a screaming match

"I didn't even say that." Hayden denied as she tried everything in her power to avoid his stare as she had just taken a shower and wished to change into something comfortable before work.

He followed her relentlessly with his arms crossed. "You don't gotta say it Hayden. I could see it on your face that you suspect me and it ain't gon' take too long for everyone else to suspect me too."

"Well I'm glad you see the seriousness of it all, Michael. I wouldn't be surprised if they suspected it was you." She said and he paused and narrowed his eyes at her. "What the fuck does that mean?"

She held a bland white T-shirt in her hand as she spoke. "Did you not just get locked up not too long ago for beating up Tony?" She exclaimed. "You were the one that put him in that hospital before his death! You look suspicious!"

"But I ain't!" He exclaimed back. "I didn't do shit!" She whipped around and was face to face with him. "And how do you know that?" She asked lowly. "You do things without thinking."

"I thought you could trust me." He mimicked the words she used back when he had told her about his issues and was angry at him for almost a week

She rolled her eyes before finally pulling her shirt over her head. "It isn't about trust right now, Michael. I'm being logical. You can't stand here and tell me you don't look suspicious."

He threw his hands up lazily to his sides. "Ight maybe I do look suspicious considering we had our differences before his death but that don't mean shit. I ain't gon' have you thinkin' I'm some damn murderer again, Hayden. It ain't who I am."

"I never said that." She repeated as he scoffed. "It sure looks like you think it though."

The way she stared at him in almost a mixture of shock and suspicion last night said enough. It's how she used to stare at him when they were teenagers. She would become tense or guarded around him at times and he feels she's doing it again. He hates accusations and he really hates assumptions casted upon him. All his life he has.

"You think you can read my mind?" She questioned him, raising her brow. He just stared at her and proceeded to cross his arms at her, unsatisfied with her nonchalant attitude.

"Hayden, be serious right now."

"I am!" She squeaked as her eyes searched the room for her leggings. "I can't find my black leggings." She pouted to herself as he just rolled his eyes.

"You'n think I can tell you're avoiding me right now? You too good at dodging your problems."

She stopped moving around and lowered her brows. "My problems? This is all you! You're interrogating me right now and I'm just trying to have a good day." She replied and he kissed his teeth