Drunk Thigh Riding (SMUT)

Things to help you picture the story better:

(Midnight Memories or Frat boy Harry era/You're at a club in London/You're his girlfriend)

It was a Friday night and Harry had invited you to join him with the rest of One Direction to a local club. You normally turn down his offers but you decided to let loose for the night. Harry reserved a special booth located in the far corner of the club for his bandmates and you so they won't be bombarded with fans or paparazzi. He told you to dress in a nice dress with a pair of heels so that's exactly what you did. You barely get out of the house due to anxiety so you thought dressing up for tonight would do you some good and make you feel hot. 

Harry picks you up from your apartment around 8 in his Range Rover. As soon as you step in, you focus on what Harry is wearing. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a brown unzipped coat and some black skinny jeans with a pair of white converse on his feet. His hair is swooped up in a quiff and his fingers are covered in rings. All the while you stare at his appearance, Harry is staring at yours. You're wearing a tight black dress that comes a little past your knees with a pair of silver high heals. Once both of you get a good look at one another, he drives away heading to the club. 

Entering the club, you make your way to the back corner where some of his bandmates are already sitting. You and Harry take a seat in the booth sliding next to Niall. "Hello Y/N. How are you tonight?" Niall asks. "I'm doing great. And yourself?" "Oh just fine." He replies back. Louis stands from the table and heads to the bar to grab the table some drinks. Once he returns, you immediately take a shot because you know the only way to enjoy tonight without having anxiety is have some alcohol in your system. 

You and the rest of One Direction have been sitting and chatting for about two hours. All of the boys including Harry is tipsy but you on the other hand is drunk. You rarely drink, so when you do, you get wasted. And when you get drunk, you also get horny. Some people get sleepy when they drink. Some stand on tables and sing the music out loud. But you just get this ache between your legs that only Harry could fix. You start squirming in your seat and Harry starts to notice. "Y/N what are you doing love?" Harry questions. You just giggle and grab his hand bringing it to your crotch. He has this surprised look on his face. You lean over and whisper in his ear, "I need you bad." "First off, you're drunk and second off, we are in public." Harry states matter-of-factly. "But it hurts Harry. It hurts right hear." you whine dragging his fingers over your clothed clit under your dress. "I know love, but you are far more drunk than me and I'm not going to take advantage of you." In your drunken state, you don't understand why he doesn't want to have sex with you so you get a little aggravated. You lay your head on his shoulder while tears form in your eyes. "Hey, don't cry Y/N." Harry whispers in your ear. "But it hurts so bad Harry." you pout. Harry sits and thinks for a minute and when you two are the only ones at the table for the moment, he grabs your waist and sets you in his lap. You look at his face with a confused expression. "Ride my thigh." Harry blurts out. "What!?" you reply back. "It's going to make you feel good. Just grind down on my thigh. No one can see us from this dark corner and Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam are on the dance floor. So ride my thigh." 

Though you're still slightly confused, you take up his offer. He carefully raises your dress up to your waist and places your panty covered pussy straight on his right thigh. Harry grabs ahold of your hips and pushes you back and forth over his skinny jean covered thigh. As soon as your clit brushes over the jeaned material, you jump slightly. You have never rode anyone's thigh before so this was a new experience for you. "Shh just relax." Harry coos in your ear. You could barely hear him over the loud music playing but you managed to make out what he said. So you wrap your arms around his neck and place your head on his shoulder and face in the crook of his neck. Your hips are grinding harder and harder on his thigh with a little help from Harry as he guides you back and forth. It feels amazing. Just something about his muscly thigh and the way it grazes your clit perfectly makes you moan with pleasure. To cover up your moans, you suck on Harrys neck a little bit. Not enough to leave a hickey, but just enough to drowned out the sounds of pleasure escaping from your mouth. The knot in your stomach is growing tighter and your hips are going faster. You know for a fact you wouldn't have been able to do this sober. Your anxiety would have made you fear of prying eyes, but your drunken body could care less if people are starring. As you keep riding your boyfriend Harrys thigh, Niall comes back to the table with a beer in his hand. Harry abruptly stops your moving hips. "Why'd you stop?" you ask angerly. Then you look over to see Niall sitting in the booth again. "It's pretty obvious what she's doing mate, so at least let her finish." Niall says nonchalantly. If you were sober, you'd have been super embarrassed but right now the ache between your legs has yet to go away so you start grinding on his thigh again. "Are you sure you're okay with Niall watching you come on my leg?" Harry questions. "I could care less right now Harry. I just need to come." About three more minutes of steady grinding you could feel your orgasm approaching. Your clit is on fire, and your legs began to shake. You have a death grip around Harrys neck. Your bottom half is almost numb to the point you could barely keep grinding. Harry flexes his leg muscles under your core and you feel it immediately. His hand tighten around your hips helping your move faster. There is a wet patch on Harrys thigh from your arousal. Your panties are pretty much soaked through. Then all the sudden you feel your release. Your legs stiffen up, and your whole body is trembling. Harry keeps helping you grind on his thigh to carry you through your orgasm. You take the shoulder part of his brown jacket and bite down on it to lessen your moans. You turn your head to the right to see Niall rubbing his hand over his crotch. You're guessing this little session has caused Niall to get a hard on. 

Once you come down from your high, your breathing is sporadic. Your body is still shaking. Harry runs a hand over your back to help you calm down. He accidently flexes his leg muscle again and you jump up due to sensitivity. "Sorry. Didn't mean to do that." Harry whispers. Once your breathing is steadied and you have fully calmed down, you're hit with a wave of sleepiness. You slightly sit up from your position and tell Harry, "I'm tired now." "I bet you are love. You came pretty hard." You fall back into his chest and take in his scent. His scent being cologne and alcohol. Before you could close your eyes Harry starts to stand up fixing your dress so it covers you back up properly. Then he grabs the back of your thighs and pushes them up so you could wrap your legs around his waist while still gripping onto his neck. "I'm going to take her back to my flat so I can take care of her. Let the others know I've left will ya?" he speaks to Niall. "Sure thing Harry." Niall replies. Then Harry walks towards the club exit with you in his arms half asleep, half conscious.