Early Morning Pussy Eating (SMUT)

Things to help you understand this better:

(Husband & Wife/No kids/2021 Harry era)

It's a beautiful Saturday morning. The birds are chirping by your bedroom window. The sounds of London commuters coming from the city. The sun slowly rising over the whole of England and gradually peaking through the gray colored curtains. Harry and yourself snuggled together under the warm comforter on your king sized bed peacefully sleeping. This morning couldn't get much better you think to yourself in your sleep invaded mind. Oh how you were wrong. 

Harry finds himself naturally waking up from his night of sleep. He's never been a late sleeper, loving to wake up early and be productive, getting things done. But today he was aware it was going to be a lazy day for you both. You and Harry had been so busy this past week that you made plains to do absolutely nothing to day. Well nothing that would be considered working. Just relaxing with each other. Maybe taking a bubble bath. Have lunch in the garden. Cuddle for hours at a time, watching film after film. And have sex. Lots of sex. In every square inch of this house. Right now though, Harry wants to start things off slow. 

As his eyes flutter open, Harry turns his disheveled and curly head to the left to see you laying comfortably on your back with the covers up to your chin. You look absolutely gorgeous he thinks to himself. He scoots over to be closer to your cozy warmth that your body produces. Before Harry decides to go straight into hugging you or cuddling your body to his and risk waking you up, he has a better idea. 

Harry slowly makes his way down under the thick blanket and maneuvers himself between your legs. Your bare legs because the only piece of clothing you have on is a pair of panties with a t-shirt covering your upper half. As he lays tummy down in front of you, he carefully spreads your legs with his big calloused hands, trying his best to not wake you up yet if possible. Once your legs are spread enough to allow him access to your good bits, Harry moves closer to your clothed pussy. At first, he just inhales the natural scent of your vagina, loving its aroma. Then very gently, he licks a strip from your mound, straight down the entirety of your pussy. You move a little in your sleep but haven't fully awaken yet. 

Next, Harry decides to just go for it and pulls your panties to one side to see your pussy without a barrier in between. Before going right into devouring your pussy, he just stares at it. He has always loved how your pussy looks. It isn't the perfect vagina you see in all of those porn videos. You have bigger lips and your clitoral hood hides your tiny clit from viewing initially. That's why Harry loves it so much. Its perfectly imperfect and unique. It's perfect in his eyes and he tells you that anytime you mention being insecure about how it looks. 

Harry finally stops staring at your pussy and goes straight in tongue first. He spreads your lips with his thumbs, opening you up. Then dips his tongue into your hole and swirls it around. You aren't wet yet but he knows in the matter of minutes he'll have you dripping on the sheets. You squirm a bit more and your on the cusp of waking up fully. After Harry plunges his tongue in and out of your entrance a few times, he decides to stop teasing and go straight to your most sensitive part. 

While still holding the crotch of your panties to one side with his left hand, Harry moves his tongue up until he reaches your hidden clit. Because he wants this to be slow and sensual, he doesn't try and lick your clit directly. He licks right on top of your clitoral hood. Then right around your clit but still not making direct contact. Even laying sweet kisses around the nerve. Finally Harry decides to actually give your clit some attention and uses his right thumb to hold back your hood to expose your little clit and swipes his flat tongue onto it slowly. This has you waking up fully. 

You quickly open your eyes and instantly feel Harry's mouth on your sensitive clit. Giving it sensual licks and subtle sucks. "Ummm fuck baby." you moan out loud. Harry is aware you're awake and is actually happy because now he can get the verbal validation he loves to receive when pleasuring you. He loves to know how good he makes you feel and what you like or don't like. Even what you want less or more of. 

Harry pauses his flicking tongue and sits up slightly to hook his fingers into the band of your panties. You can feel what he's trying to do, so you lift your hips up to help him out. He slides them down your legs and now your cunt is fully exposed to your husband. You throw the covers off your body, allowing you to view Harry between your spread legs. When you look down, you see Harry with a sleepy grin and his mess curls on top of his head, some pieces falling in his face. Then Harry goes right back to eating your delicious pussy he loves so much.

Harry pulls back your clitoral hood again and sucks your clit into his warm mouth. He can feel you throbbing on his tongue. You throw your head back onto your pillow and concentrate on the pleasures he's giving to you. Ever since the beginning of your relationship, Harry has been an expert at eating pussy. He knows exactly where you want his tongue and how much pressure to apply. His mouth has never let you down. And now because he has some facial hair, it makes his face between your legs all the more enjoyable. 

"Feel good my love?" Harry mumbles over your clit in a deep raspy voice, sending vibrations to the nerve. 

"Ahh so good Harry." you moan back. You can feel Harry smile on your pussy as he has his mouth enclosed on your clit, sucking and flicking. He brings his left hand that was resting on your thigh down to your hole and nudges his middle finger at your entrance, then slowly pushes it inside. You can feel the stretch his finger makes on your tight walls and it just adds to sensations. Harry gently pumps his finger in and out of your pussy as he sloppily munches on your clitoris. 

You get the strength to sit up and look down at your husband and see that he has his eyes closed, almost as if he's concentrating really hard on his task. You reach down and push some of his curls away from his face and tug on his roots, while forcing him to get as close to your cunt as possible. As soon as he feels you grab ahold of his brown hair, Harry opens his green eyes and looks straight into yours. His eyes burning holes into your soul. 

While keeping eye contact with Harry, you push your shirt up and expose your breast to the cool air of the room. Both of your nipples are hard and perky. With the hand not on his head, you grab one of your boobs and start teasing your nipple. The view makes Harry moan onto your clit and you get a jolt of extra powerful pleasure. Quickly, he inserts a second finger inside of you and this time curls them upwards to stimulate your g-spot. 

You drop your head back, loosing eye contact and yell out, "Fuck....Fuck...Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby. SHIT." Hearing you say that makes Harry work extra hard to push you over the edge. He points his tongue and flicks the tip repeatedly over your swollen clit while roughly curving his fingers inside your vagina, petting your g-spot. Your legs begin to shake and your chest is heaving heavily. Then you cum in his mouth. Vaginal walls fluttering around his fingers. Clit pulsing on his tongue. You have the urge to snap your legs shut but Harry uses one hand to keep them spread. You slowly rock your hips, allowing his facial hair to tickle your pussy. Right before you come down from your high, he gives your clit a few pressured sucks to draw as much of your orgasm out as possible. 

Then when you start whining due to overstimulation by his tongue, Harry pulls away, breathing rather heavy and lays his head on your opened thigh. You let go of his hair and can feel your arousal dripping onto the bed below. Well a mixture of your cum and his saliva. Harry glances at your worn out pussy and can still literally see your core doing involuntary contractions. 

As you catch your breath from the intense morning orgasm, Harry crawls up your body and lays on your chest, resting his head on your shoulder. Then he whispers, "Hope you didn't mind I woke you." 

Steading your breath you reply, "I give you full permission to eat me out any time of the day or night if you make me cum that hard every time."

Harry just lets out a laugh and says, "Well good to know because I think I'm in love with your pussy. Taste so good. Looks so good. It's perfect." A few minutes later, you return the favor by giving Harry a blowjob to relive his throbbing cock and then your lazy day continues as planned. Bubble bath together, lunch in the garden, cuddles, sex while cuddling, sex in the kitchen, couch, pool, shower and in bed. By the end of the day, you won't be able to walk with how much Harry pounded your pussy. Just makes the after care all the more special.