Prologue 1

???: And mind you, I have better hair than you!

Me: Your hair's nice, but what does that have to do with an-

???: Oh, wait! Shush! Someone's listening...

Me: Oh, hi there reader! Didn't notice you there. Now we can get straight into it! This should be interesting.

???2: Me no agree! You dumb dumb!

???4: You could just say that he's not getting it.

???5: Ohi, mates! Don't be rude.

???2: Me no rude! Me original!

???3: We have better things to do that entertain others at the moment...

Me: Shush guys! OK, if you're wondering who those bickering 'children' are, just wait. Guys! Introduce yourselves to the reader...

???: I'm Eleanor Rena Chandra! Que-

Me: Hush! Don't say it!

Eleanor: (Punches me.)

Author was Sent to the moon by Eleanor

???2: Me Zombiod Gurr Gure.

???3: I'm General Mars Vorhes.

???4: I'm General Bones Gregory Marksman.

???5: I'm General Spinster. I'm not saying my real name! You can't make me.

Mars: So, Eleanor. Why don't you monologue it.

Eleanor: Sure!

It was the year 2000. Minecraft was a happy, untouched paradise ruled by the mobs, a happy variety of species. They ranged from the docile zombie to the mighty ghast. The leaders of each dimension are Herobrine, leader of The Overworld, the Wither, leader of The Nether, and the Ender Dragon, leader of The End. Each had a role to play when minor feuds broke out between the different species. After all, boarders can spark tension.

We all knew how to fight, due to the species having their occasional feuds. However, we would never be prepared with the encounter in 2002. A zombie first encountered the humans. He tried to give them danishes, but their reaction was of primeval fright, and they hacked the zombie to pieces. The time afterwards would result in the greatest era of superfluous death and bloodshed; The Great Wars.

These twelve years took the lives of millions of mobs, and almost a billion humans. There was no strategy. Every village was a battle zone, every cave a barracks, every river would become red with blood. Even the floating islands of The End, normally a safe haven, would become a war zone. The Nether reeked of more death than it ever did, and The Overworld's forests were always ablaze.

However, nothing in the history books, words of the oracles, or the prophecy scrolls could have prepared us for what happened after we were defeated...

Eleanor: This is the first story in history to have two prologues!!! That's right, there is another!

Me: Argh! You just had to punch me.

Eleanor: You were being a jerk!

Mars: Leave it!

Zombiod: Zombiod not liking this. Infighting bloody and superfluous.