Chapter 2: the journey of 4 Billion Square Kilometers begins with one-step

In case your wondering, 4 billion square kilometers is the surface area of a whole Minecraft world...

Eleanor: You can't imagine it!

Mars: I was there too. Don't tell me that.

Zombiod: Me too.

Me: Hush hush. The reader's back. Eleanor...

Eleanor: Let's keep this going.

There was no need to pack up. Everything we had was already in the room; food, beds, weapons, and of course, the med-beds. I, in particular, always carried a pint of perfume, made delicately from the cream of magma cubes, stewed and then vaporized. Bones had his bow and arrows, and Zombiod had his armour.

The trip went by smoothly for all of the fifteen minutes it took us to reach the village. We encountered no patrols, and as a result, no humans. I was glad. Seeing another one of their faces would make me want to vomit in disgust. Even though Ghasts can naturally vomit a fireball in defence, the feeling I got from just seeing them filled me with butterflies, a concept I don't like.

When we got to the village, it seemed empty. My smile disappeared, and I looked at Zombiod, and said, "Did your scouts happen to eat some magic mushrooms along the way? Or are these zombies invisible?" I gave him the "seriously" look. Zombiod just said, "Patience, Eleanor. Zombies here. I can smell them. Fear here. Death here. Human here."

Just as he said that, I saw movement in the shadows of the buildings. First, it was one zombie, and then another, then a dozen, and soon a gathering of 68 zombies and 14 zombie villagers filled the area. There was a mix of other mobs too, including four skeletons and three spiders. Zombiod looked at them with a look of excitement, and said, "Brethren, hello. Me Zombiod, general of zombies. Here to liberate you. Humans here and need to be destroyed. Hide no more, Brethren."

All the zombies groaned at once, and gathered closer to Zombiod. Then they looked at me. Every mob in Minecraft understood what my hat meant, and the zombies bowed in a monkish fashion.

"All of you listen up, I said, "I am Eleanor Rena Chandra, queen of the Nether, daughter of Elizabeth Rena Chandra, and temporary successor to the Wither. I've come to you all in the same situation as you've been in for Notch knows how long, to guide you to our day of vengeance. The Human species has pushed all our species to the brink of extinction, but I say no more! Join me, and we will reclaim what lands they burned! Join me, and they will die!" I had to be honest; I could give a proper speech.

All the zombies whooped with hope. We would take back what those humans took from us, what we held dear. However, it would have to be gradual, for a frontal assault now would be suicide. We would have to keep as quite as was mobly possible if our mission is to be a success.

However, it was no time for waiting.

"PATROL! Hide!" Bones shouted.

We all took cover in what places we could find. Once we were safely hidden, I looked out beyond the bush I hid behind, peering out at the road we had just walked on. There were four of them! Two holding wooden swords, one holding a scythe, and the other a bow. I felt as if I want to kill them so badly that it hurt. They'd trapped my mother and were probably interrogating her right now, possibly other horrible things. My father is also having to survive just as I am, only in the Nether. My stomach started to fill with butterflies.

"Notch dammed, Bones. They need to die. My gut tells me. No more waiting!" I said under my breath to him. I almost got up and ran at the humans so I could kill them, but Bones held me.