Prologue 2 Escaping from home

Eleanor: Mind you. I'm better looking than you imagine!

Me: Let me see!

Me: Wow!

Zombiod: Never underestimate Elly!

Eleanor: DON'T call me that!

I am running for my life. My mother and my father have told me to get to the Overworld, and that's all that counts. Our lord, the Wither, is retreating to a safe zone in the code, and is no longer on this plane of existence. The wicked humans are surrounding me, but I will not have any of it. I'll die before they capture me.

I shoot a fireball from my mouth. It blew up and took several of them, making them catch alight. One threw a net at me in an attempt to drag me to the ground. The net tangled in my legs, and I fell from the air. I landed with a surprisingly heavy thud. They closed in on me, but before they could grab me, I slashed the net with my silver hair. The net fell apart like confetti.

I saw the Nether Portal, and bolted. They followed me with their swords waving madly in the air like the tentacles of a mad Ghast. Their swords were hitting each other as they chased me. I am terrified and my heart is pounding. I feel like it's going to explode out of my chest and make a break for the promised land.

Just when I got near the portal, my mother flew down from above.

"Baby! Run! Don't think of me, run! You're all I care about, and I want you to be safe! I can hold them off for a while, but you need to run! Now!" she screamed.

After hearing this, I ran through the portal. The last thing I heard from my mother was her belching a fireball at the creatures that were chasing me, and her screams of pain...

Eleanor: Well, that was quick, but trust me-

Me: No! Trust me. I'm the author.

Eleanor: Shu-

Me: It's gonna get better and longer. What's your opinion about this chapter? Say it in the comments.