-10-

The boys trudged through the forest on their way to the fort. Y/n had gone to visit her family with her parents for the day, so it was just the three boys again.

"So... George. How'd you sleep?" Nick asked.

George choked on the water he had held up to his mouth. "Uh.. fine."

Nick smirked. "That's good.. I bet you slept realll well."

Clay elbowed Nick in the side. He immediately stopped talking. They continued their walk to their home, visible from where they stood. Once they arrived, they stepped in and put the skateboards down. No one had said a word the entire walk besides the awkward conversation Nick started. There was obvious tension in the air. Usually, the three were always arguing or talking.

Clay coughed. "I think it's pretty obvious here we all still have feelings for Y/n."

Nick snapped his head over to Clay. "Damn, you didn't have to be so blunt about it."

"Well, it's pretty obvious. And besides, it's better to address it now or never. And it's better to figure it out while she's here." The small room got quite again.

"Is that why you asked how I slept." Muttered George.

"Obviously, idiot. No, I meant how comfortable was the bed? I bet it was sooo nice." Nick teased.

"Well it's more comfortable then sleeping in a hammock everyday." Snapped George. Nick put his hands up.

"Jeez. Jeez. Okay. Sorry."

"But do you understand the problem?" Clay spoke again. George and Nick exchanged a glance.

"Uhm.. no?" They said in unison.

Clay rolled his eyes. "She can't have three boyfriends."