-13-

Y/n woke up in a warm embrace the next morning. Well, three, but that's besides the point.  She slowly opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the bright room. She looked at the boy in front of her. Nick's black hair slightly in his face. Y/n reached a hand up and brushed it away. He looked peaceful when he slept, not like a crazy child.

She smiled and turned to look at the two other boys cuddled up to her. Clay and George both hugging her as they sleep. She turned back over to look at Nick. He was slightly stirring, he should be waking soon. Nick slowly opened his eyes to look at the girl in front of him. A small smile formed on his face. He mouthed a good morning to her, and hugged her a bit tighter.  Clay and George were starting to wake up too. She put a finger to her lips indicating for them to be quiet. Clay yawned blinked his eyes, George doing the same.

"I know you're hungry, but you guys shouldn't be here. I'll go get food you stay there." Y/n whispered. They nodded and they started to get up.

Y/n got out of bed and stretched with a long sigh.

Knock, Knock, Knock

Her head shot towards the door, eyes wide.

"Y/n? Are you up yet?" They called. It sounded like her mother.

She turned to look at the three boys behind her. Y/n shook her arm towards the closet. They nodded and quickly went over.

"Y-yeah I'm up." Y/n called back.

"Oh wonderful! I want to show you what I got today!" Mother said. Y/n turned to look at her closet and saw a pair of green eyes through the crack. She shooed him away trying to get him to shut the door.

"S-sure!" She replied and unlocked and opened the door.

Her mother stepped in and sat on her bed. "Look!" She was holding three tickets to Disney World.

Y/n smiled. "That's cool! When are we going?" Y/n didn't want to go. She's been plenty of times before. She wanted to be with Clay, Nick, and George.

"Later today!" Y/n sighed and nodded.

"I might come, I'll let you know. Thank you." Her mom smiled at her response and stood up.

She walked towards the door when she almost tripped on a long, wheeled object. Three, actually.

"Y/n?"

Y/n turned back around to look at her mom. "Yeah?" Then she looked down to see the skateboards.

"What are these doing here?" Mother questioned.

"O-oh those are my friends skateboards they left then here I need to give them back." Y/n stuttered.

"And their shoes..?" Her mother was getting skeptical now.

Y/n just nodded trying to not to be awkward about it. Her mother stood there for a second then nodded and left the room. She suppressed a sigh and walked over to her closet to see the boys huddled in the corner. She raised a finger and sighed.

"You owe me."