-16-

Y/n sighed and walked a little way from the pond to undress behind a set of trees.

"You guys go in first, I'll be in a minute" she called over to the three. Why am I even doing this? This is gonna go so horribly. Am I even sweating to death anymore?? Oh my god. Ugh what's it even matter. I hate everything.

The small rant in her head must have been going on for more than a few seconds. "Y/n! C'mon out, we wanna see your pretty face!"

She heard the distant yell and then immediately after, a loud slap. "Ow." Clay loudly whispered. He whispers so loud. We need to work on that. Y/n slightly laughed to herself.

"Just my pretty face and nothing more?" She taunted. The boys in the pond snickered back. After finally undressing she neatly set her shirt and jeans down in a pile behind the tree she was currently standing behind.

She looked down at herself, still contemplating if she wanted to swim, especially in her black lingerie set, that was previously bought a little before her trip. Groaning to herself in annoyance, she decided to just get it over with. 

"Alright." She called. "When I come out each one of you better be facing the other way or-"

"Or what Y/n." Clay cut her off with his cocky input.

"I will literally leave right now you idiot. Just turn around"

A few seconds passed and she carefully stepped out from behind the tree. Thankfully, well not even thankfully. What good boys they were being, listening and being faced the other way.

She made her way over to the edge of the cool pond. Not too hot. Not too cold. Awesome. She stepped in the murky water and made her way to where the three were.

The water had a refreshing feeling. It's like when you finally get off work and go home and binge Netflix. Yeah, exactly that. She gently moved her hands around in the water still walking over to them.

The ground beneath was slowly growing farther and farther away. Soon enough she had to struggle to keep herself afloat. At a good height now, where nothing of which the three boys needed to see, was covered she called to them, now not too far away.

"Okayy you can turn around now, it's fine." She continued swimming slowly over to them, taking in the nice feeling of the water washing over every part of her skin. They each only had on their shorts they were wearing before getting in the pond.

When she got close enough, she could hear that they were whispering to one another. All three turned around and splashed her with three big gusts of water.

Y/n coughed and spluttered trying to get the water which she most definitely did not want in her mouth, out of her mouth. "What the cough hell" They started laughing hysterically not taking any notice of her reaction.

While coughing and rubbing the murky water off of her face she slowly started to sink. Noticing this, the panicking started. The water was deep in the center of the pond, and having a fear of swimming in dark waters was certainly not helping.

She struggled trying to pull herself back up thrashing her arms back up trying not to let the anxiety get to her. A strong arm grabbed onto hers and pulled her up, letting her breath once again.

"Does n/n not know how to swim?" The voice, who so happened to be George cooed pitifully at her.

Y/N coughed once more and latched onto George in attempts to not drown again. "Shut up." He laughed and pet her wet hair. "It's okay n/n, not everyone can be good at the easiest things." He teased once more. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Y/n looked down at their very awkward position. She had her legs wrapped around just below his chest and arms wrapped around his back. Attempting to not make anything more awkward, she let go of her grip on him and pushed herself away.

The awkwardness lingered in the air until Nick and Clay started randomly splashing water at eachother. George glanced over at y/n, once again struggling to not drown. George sighed. He swam over to her and grabbed her again, pulling her up onto his bare back.

"Relax y/n. It's fine. I'm not gonna let you drown. Just hold onto around my neck and you'll be fine." She sighed and held onto him, relaxing once again in the soothing water.

George made sure to not look at her in the way she didn't want to be looked at. She did look rather nice tho, he'd leave it at that, nice, and nothing.. weird.

He kept them floating at a level where they wouldn't drown, and y/n wasn't fully exposed, which George was perfectly fine of. Someone else in the pond had other feelings.

-

Clay and Nick continued to splash and tackle eachother like children in the middle of the pond. But all Nick could think of was y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Ugh. Why couldn't these feelings just go away. It's not like we had some sort of a make session not even an hour ago.

Glancing over to see y/n on George's back was like a knife right in the heart. We're not even dating. Snap out of it. The worst part was she wasn't even just on his back. They were both basically naked. Like, you know how many other things they could be doing more than half naked right now. It's horrible. Good thing they're not doing.. any.. of those.. things..

Anyways back to being absolutely drenched in this water by the one and only dumbass Clay. Here pause for a second I need to beat his ass.