-14-

After previously slipping out of the window, the four skated down the sidewalk once more.

"Where do you guys wanna eat?" Y/n asked. She was riding on Clay's board now, out of a lot of convincing from the boy.

Clay picked his foot up and placed it back down in a repeating pattern to move the skateboard.

"Not sure, what do you guys feel like?" He asked.

George, up ahead, looked around at the upcoming road ahead of them.

"Uhh.. there's a café up ahead. That should be alright for breakfast right?" He called out.

They stopped their boards and looked across the busy intersection.

Clay tilted his head to one side and groaned. "We're broke guys we don't have anymore money for that."

"I do." Y/n smirked. They turned their heads toward her.

"You really gonna buy us food again?" Nick asked.

"Yes sir. Let's gooo!" She yelled. Clay laughed as she wrapped her arms around him once more and they skated across the road.

-

After eating they skated down the sidewalks of the busy roads. Y/n smiled as they attempted to push each other off their boards.

"Soo.. are you going to Disney later on?" Clay asked.

Y/n checked the time on her phone. If she wanted to go she would have to run home, litteraly.

"Err, I don't think I can make it. That's alright though I've been plenty of times."

George scoffed. "No need to flex."

Y/n tried to push George from the board. "Hey! Not my fault!"

They skated in comfortable silence for a while longer until Clay perked up.

"You know what I just remembered! There's a skate park near by!" He said excitedly.

You could say he looked like a happy golden retriever. There was no saying no to him.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes. "Alright, lets go."

-

Once they got to the skate park, Y/n sat down on one of the benches and let the boys play around on the ramps. They were surprisingly very good. Not that they weren't already, it was just mesmerizing. Clay skated over to the bench Y/n was sitting on.

He smiled. "Wanna try?"

Y/n looked up at him and then down at the skateboard.

"Err.. I don't know.."

He grabbed her hands and pulled her up. "Oh come on now! It will be fun! Trust me!"

Y/n laughed then sighed. "Alright, alright. One time. I have no idea what I'm doing."

She stood up and stepped on to the board. Clay positioned her the right way and nodded. He grabbed her hands once more to keep her steady.

"Alright, this is basically your stance so when you're riding you don't fall and it's comfortable."

Y/n nodded and lifted her foot off the board and onto the ground. Doing this repeatedly she ended up skating around in circles and lines.

Clay smiled. "Wooo! You got it!" He let go of her hand and she slowly skated around up and down the waves ramps. Bending her knees up and down to keep her balance as she went over the little hills and bumps.

"Put your arms out to balance yourself so you don't fall, you're getting wobbly." He ran up to her and walked along with the board. She put her arms out to balance, taking his advice.

"You're a natural n/n!" He cheered. She laughed and kept skating around the cement. She glanced over her shoulder to see Nick and George with big smiles on their faces.