1: In-need of a queen

Levi's Pov

I was reading my book,with a black leather cover.Soon i heard a knock on my door "Come in" I say with a sigh.

My fathers butler came in"Young highness,the king request you in the throne room"he said as he stepped in front of my desk where i was.

"Fine.tell him i'll be there soon" i say as i and stood up "yes sir" The butler say with a bow and walks out.I went to my closet and got my suit and my cape.My suit was a gold and black.My cape was black and the shoulder that make the cape and suit go together was gold (IDK the ones in anime)

I sigh knowing why he called me.

I walked out walking down the halls and reached the throne room.I open the double doors and walk in.I walking infront of my father and bowed "Father..." i say and stood up straight again "Why'd you call me?"i say.My father got off his throne and put his hand on my shoulder"Son you really need a queen"I knew it  i though "We can't let you take over without a queen"I widened my eyes .

"WHAT?!"I shouted"why?" i say realising i just shouted at the high king."People will think you're weak,not having a wife-""And we need our family's generation to keep going "A female voice cutting my father's words.We turned out heads to my mother."Tch"i say quietly"Don't 'tch' me young man!"she said with a stern voice"back to what i was saying...we decided to invite  princesses from all around"i hummed in respond knowing  that i probably won't be interested in any of them.My fathers hand slowly got dropped off my shoulder.

"You will attend that party and you will be interested" my mother said come to me.She put both of her hand on my shoulders and said"You have to marry Levi...the kingdom needs a new queen"She says and hugs me.I hugged her back knowing it's the truth.

"Now get some rest,the party will be next week Wednesday" She said while breaking the hug.I walked out to my room i got dressed into something more comfortable and walked out to my      office. I picked up my book and went back to reading.