Black blood

Black blood were all over the walls of the dungeon.Levi has been torturing the living soul of the poor guy that dared to touch you.  

At first when he saw black blood grip from the mans nose he was confused. Hanji had been experimenting on the blood.She was hooked on finding the source.Or at least knowing why it was black.

Both Hanji and Levi promised echother not to tell an soul aside from Erwin.Levi was usually be by Y/n's side.But when he had the chance he would go down to see the poor prisoner and torture him for his satisfaction.

Right now he was covered in black think black blood looking down at the poor,poor man.He smiled evilly and took out his sword.He threw it up into the air and dedicated the man.

"tch"He went out from the dungeon and fixed himself up for you.

While that was happening you were in your office. You've been really stressed lately about the fact that Alec knows about you and Levi.You really were getting Levi in big danger. You've made a proposal to team up kingdoms together in exchange for protection. Some have said yes, some have said no. That was the main reason of you stress.You have to keep everyone protected.

There was a lot of weigh on your shoulder.And add the fact that you have to tell Levi soon about everything.  

You have gone found of Levi.You had grown to love him...

Speak of the devil...

Levi walked in the room.you looked up at him.he leaned over on the desk"You look so tired princess you should get more shut eye..."He said with pure concern and worry in his voice"I'm fine i promise you"

You say looking at his cheek."What's that on your cheek?"You say wiping it away.Once you touched the black liquid,you knew it  blood...

 "Oh I guess i just fell on me and i didn't notice."That doesn't add up. LEVI  ACKERMAN the clean freak didn't notice. "And my mother wanted to talk to us about our marriage"He said putting his hand on your head like you were a kid."Oh yea sure"You say sighing

"Maybe i should some of you paper work.You're lack of sleep is really scaring me"He says walking to the book shelf .